This Ends Today, Its Over now.

···· Emily's Point of View····

Jason walked in limping and His hand pressed on his ribs. "Baby, what happened?" I ran to his side and He pushed my hand away.

"I don't need your fucking help." He spat like venom from his mouth.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and he laid down on the bed.

" I saw the fucking Text you slut." He spat again like venom and I looked at him confused.

"What text, Jason?" I tried to grab his hand but he pulled away.

" The fucking Text you sent to Dave. If you like how he fucked You then go with him you fucking slut. Go fuck him maybe those baby aren't mine huh,Bitch?" I started crying I can't believe he is treating me this way.

" Baby, What I did with dave was a long time ago and I haven't even texted him so who ever told you that, Its a lie." I was sobbing by now and he didn't even looked at me.

"I saw it with my own eyes, You whore." He grabbed my cellphone and started checking it.

"Its fake, Jason. I swear I-"

"Oh really? Then what the fuck are this?" He shout and showed me the text.

"Someone must have sent them..Jason I swear That It wasn't me."

"You Fuck so much better than my Devil A.K.A my Fiancé." He read it out loud and threw my cellphone right in my forehead so hard I touch it and looked at my hands I saw blood. "Go tell dave to take you to the Hospital." He laughed.

"Jason, Baby I swear for the life of our babies that I never sent those message." I felt the drops of blood rolling down my forehead.

" Shut up Bitch, I'm trying to sleep and I want you out of my house move it." He shout and I walked out of the room and Walked in to the kitchen. I wash my forehead and grabbed a napking making preasure on the wound. I laid down on the couch crying for hours until I fell asleep.

---

"Didn't I told you to leave?" Jason Shout and I sat down looking at him. This is not my sweet Fiancé..Its like Seeing the Old McCann back.

" This is Our House And I'm not goig anywhere." I shout not showing fear.

"Oh no? He walked in to the room and came back holding his gun. "One more time get the fuck out of here."

"You won't shoot me. You won't kill your Fiancé and Your Babies." I pulled up my shirt showing my belly. "Our Babies, Jason. We were going to leave all of this and raise our children far away from ths gang and the enemies. Someone sent those text from my phone.."

"Who Em? I killed your fucking enemie in the Airport." He shout and I sighed in relieve when he put his gun down.

" Jason the guy you killed had the eyes the same colour and the guy that was after me his eyes were Different colour."

"So he is alive?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered and he looked at his gun and drop it on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, Emily. He fooled me..So thats mean..Dave is after all this bullshit. I need to kill that bastard and everything would be over."

"No he has a kid and we can't do that..Lets just go. Lets have our fresh start now Jason." I almost begged.

" No, I have to kill our last enemie...This won't end unless I finish it." He whispered and grabbed his gun storming out of the room.

···· Jason Point of View····

I walked towards the building and knock in each door the boys walked out all sleepy. "Guys I have one last Job. Get ready." I order and walked outside waiting for them.