It is really over now <|3

···Emily's Point of View····

" I know what happend and what he did was so fucking wrong." My dad said.

" Why do you have more people watching me dad?" I snapped at him.

" Just incase Emily."

" Well stop that Okay? I'm not in danger." I yelled at him.

" Yes you are John is after you and you know it." He yelled back at me.

" John wont hurt me-" I staid quiet and my dad grabbed my arm tight.

" Why are you so sure about that?" He looked at my blue eyes looking for an answer and I think he got it. " Stay away from him Emily."

" I just wish you and Jason would stop telling me what to do I am 18 so back the hell away." I shouted and released myself from his tight grip on my arm. I got in my car and drove away. I parked my car in front of John house and I sighed not knowing why am I here really. I got down and knock on the front door.

" Well Well didn't espect to see you so soon." He smiled.

" Me either." I smiled back.

" Rough morning?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

" Terrible." I mumbled and he caressed my cheek.

" How about we get some breakfast?" I heard a huge scream coming from what I am guessing is the basement.

" W-What was that? What are they doing to her?" I asked him with worried eyes.

" Just playing my favorite game." He shrugged.

" Torturing her really?" I hit his arm.

" Lets go. Don't get in my businesse and I wont get on yours alright?" He winked at me and closed the door as we walked to my car. " Wait."

" What?" I said annoyed since I was starving.

" I can't be seen in a pink Ferrari." He pointed to my car.

" Oh Really? Just get in."

" No Emily lets go in my car." He chuckled.

" Fine, Fine." We get in his car and the next thing I know My dad's and his gang cars are blocking our way. I saw Jason mustang and my heart drop. "Shit."

" Really Em? You played me like this?" He said as he looked at me so mad.

" What? I didn't know about this I swear." I said but he chuckles.

" I can't believe This.. I tried to be nice for once in my life and you played me."

" No, John I swear. My dad had to follow me." I said and he grabbed me by the neck tight.

" I fucking trusted you." He whispered on my lips.

" I swear." He gaze at my blue eyes and let go of my neck.

" Fuck..I believe you." He said and smiled. We heard a tap on the back of the car. " Get down before this turns ugly." He chuckles.

" You still owe me breakfast." I teased.

" Alright." He winked at me and I open the door and got down. I glared at my dad and I felt Jason eyes burning in to mines.

" You really did it this time huh?" I yelled to my dad. " I am  fucking 18 dad I can choose with who I want to hang out." My hand going thru my messy hair. " Dad this time don't follow me." I said and got in my car. I saw my dad walking towards me so I locked the doors.

" Emily Open the door." He yelled.

" Give me some space dad! I just broke up with Jason...I-I need time Jesus christ just leave me the fuck alone." I drove away and damn was I mad. I don't usually curse but he is on my last nerves.