Who am I?

···Emily's Point of View····

" I said no, Jason." I whispered shout. " I don't want to stay in this building where my dad could turn all spycho again. Lets Get out of here." I argue but he wouldn't listen.

" Emily, He had the chance to kill me and he didn't. Just relax." He said as he laid down on the bed.

" Ugh! Did you lock the door?"

" Yes, Now come to bed." He mumbled and I laid down next to him. " Look, Snoopy loves his new bed." He pointed at the floor where Snoopy is sleeping on his comfty bed.

" You really like Snoopy, Huh?" I smirked.

" He is cute and friendly and Our Pup." He wink.

" Aww.."

" But I'm going to teach him how to be bad." He chuckled. " He needs to know when to bark and attack."

" No way! You won't make snoopy a bad dog." I argued.

" Oh so now we are going to argue because of or puppy?" We both glared at each other and burst out laughing.

" I think all the parental thing doesn't work for us." I mumbled and kiss his lips.

" Em, Wasn't you suppose to visit your friends?" He asked as I cuddle in to his arms.

" I'll do it next week." I whispered and kissed his chest giving him butterflies kisses up to his neck. " I want to be with you all day and night." I mumble against his skin.

" Shit, I had a Job to do today." He was about to get up but I didn't let him. "Emily, I have to do it."

" My dad hasn't call you so he doesn't needs you." I carressed his face and peck his lips. " I just want you to stay."

" Em..." He sighed.

" Please, Don't go." I kissed his lips. "Please, Stay with me." I almost begged.

" Fine but you have to cook me some Spaghettie with meatballs." He smirks.

" Alright." I peck his lips and walked in to the kitchen to  make my Boyfriend some Spaghettie.

···· Jason Point of View····

I sat down on the couch playing call of duty while Snoopy sleeps on my lap. I remember our conversation earlier today, She wants kids and I have never though about it but now that I do..I wouldn't mind having a little me running around the house. But you are a killer. Shit this voice on the back of my head always saying negative stuff. What example are you going to give him? What are you going to teach him? How to hold a gun and shoot or how to kill a person with out feeling guilty? Or you could just show him how to run the drug business. "SHUT UP." I shouted with out realizing that it was all in my mind.

" Jason, Honey are you alright?" She looked at me with worried eyes.

" Yeah, Just fighting with the game..I hate losing." I chuckled and she smiled then walked away. Damn I love that woman. My cellphone buzz and I know who that is Amber she hasn't stopped bugging me since we stop talking on Christmas eve.

From: Amber

" Oh Now you ignore me?  Because of that bitch Em? I hate You McCann!"

To: Amber

" That Bitch is ten times better than you, Boo."

From: Amber

" You wasn't saying that when I was pleasuring you."