I love him so much :)

···Emily's Point of View····

" You can't be here." The Nurse said trying to pull me out of the room. When I heard the doctor said 'We lost him' My heart broke in to million of pieces. I was crying and yelling at them to save him, To bring him back to me the nurse hugged me as I look at Jason pale skin and the doctor trying to bring him back to life. "Listen, He is back." The nurse point at the machine that showed his heart beat rythem. "Now go outside to the waiting room and let us finish our job." She smiled.

" I'm not leaving you baby." I kissed his cold lips and walked out of the room to the waiting room. The guys looked at me with worried looks. " We..Almost..We almost lost him." I ran to my dad's arms and he hugged me tight. " H-He Died and was brought back..Dad I saw him died." I sobbed in to his chest a few minutes  until the Doctor walked towards me.

" McCann is stabilize now. The bullet on his chest wasn't that close  to the heart. He is still under the affects of the anesthesia he won't wake up tonight so you may go see him just one person can stay with him. He was a lucky man." He chuckled and my dad pulled out of his pocket some money and gave it to the doctor.

" No police involve got it?" My dad spat and the doctor nodded.

" No, Problem." He winked and walked away.

" Go see him baby." I walked in to the room and all I could hear was all the beeping sound from the machines attach to him only making me cry even more to see him this way. I grabbed his hand and kiss his forehead.

" Jason, I'm right here by your side like always. I love you and I know we can make it thru anything. You are a strong boy after all..I love you..so.. much.." I rest my head on his hand as I looked at the floor tears rolling down and then the door slammed open. "T-Taylor." She looked at me so pissed off and ran tackling me from the chair to the floor. She got on top of me and slapped me.

" This is all your fault you bitch." She slapped me again and tears rolled down her brown eyes. I was shocked I let her hit me until I snapped out of it and punch her on the cheek making her get off of me. My dad grabbed her by the hair and slammed her against the wall she whimper and looked at me.

" Don't you dare hit my daughter."

" Dad its fine." I sighed and walked closer to them. " She's right this is my fault."

" No, Its not Em."

" I got involve with John and this is what happend..Just let her go dad." He let her go and she ran next to Jason kissing his cheek and crying.

" Who is she?"

" His sister and lets keep this a secret." I mumbled and walked out of the room giving Taylor some privacy with her brother. " Dad John crossed the line this time you need to do something about it." I argue and the guys looked at me and shook their head at my dad.

"Sweetie its not that simple." He caressed my cheek and I flich from the sting I was feeling I guess she scratch me when she slapped me. " John is a nightmare for all of us and we have evoided him because he is more powerful than us. He makes one call to his boss and we are all dead in just a minute."

" Who is his boss?" I asked.

" If you think John is scary and dangerous well his boss is worst. He is one of the most wanted people in the world."

" T-The world? As every where?"

" Yes, baby. He has changed his face so many times nobody knows how he  really  looks but he is one of the biggest criminal out there. I guess John hasn't told him about us for now."

"B-But why?"

" I'm guessing he thinks he can take us over with out having so much problem.'

" So if you attack them..Will his boss go after you?"