Scary Moments.

···· Emily's Point of View····

He open the courtin and I tried to stab him on the neck but he grabbed my hand tight. "Miss Please Calm down." When I look at the man I notice It was the police. I let go of the piece of glass and my body collapse on him. He

Carried me outside and I saw Selly but my vision got blurry until it all went black.

---

I open my eyes and Saw Jason standing there looking at me. He kissed my lips and grabbed my hand. "Baby, How are you feeling?"

"Why me? Jason When are we going to be safe? How are we going to raise  our children? I can't deal with this no more. Every time I escape someone finds me or gets obsessed with me..I'm so tired I just want to be Happy  with out being afraid to go out. I'm tired..So Tired." I cried.

"I'm Tired too babe but This time the guy thats after you is because of you. Its not my Enemie." He sighed and kissed my lips.

" I don't want to keep being alone. I need you by my side, Jason. Atleast with you I feel safe." He nodded yes and peck my lips.

"I'm taking you back with me to Toronto but You'll live in Justin's house again."

"Fine, I just want to get out of here." I mumbled. "How are my babies?" I spat anxious.

"They're fine, Babe." I sighed in relieve and rubbed my belly.

"Thank god." I whispered and He kissed my forehead.

---At The Airport.

"Finally we are going home." I kissed his lips and sat down on his lap.

" Babe, Make memory. Are you sure you haven't seen that man before?" He asked while rubbing my belly.

" No..He was so creepy, Jason. He was the scariest guy thats ever tried to hurt me." I whispered.

"I got you a juice and A sandwich." Justin gave it to me and I sat down on the chair.

"Thanks." I smiled and Jason was quiet so distant. "Jason?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked.

" Just Thinking." He mumbled.

"Atleast eat your food." I kissed his lips. "Please."

"Don't worry about me, Babe." He stand up and walked away.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked Justin.

" Since the phone call he has been acting like that, Em. That phone call made him lost his mind, He thought the worst things..He was so scared Em. He had to stopped the car because he broke down thinking that they got you." Justin said.

"But I'm fine now, That's what really matters." I sighed and drank my juice.

" Damn, babe I'm thirsty." Selly grabbed Justin hand.

"Want something, Em?" Justin Asked.

"No I'm fine." I smiled and they walked away. I walked to the restroom and did my business then washed my hands. The lights went off and I grab my cellphone lighting a little bit the room. I saw a man by the door I gasp and hide under the sink.

"Come out, Em." He chuckled and turn on the light.

To:Jason<3

"Bathroom Help hurry."

I texted as fast as I could and The man grabbed me by the hair pulling me to stand up. "Please don't hurt me." I cried.

" I don't want to hurt you, Beautiful..But I have to obey my boss." He pulled out his knife and put it against my stomach.