My First Time ♡

My First Time

···Jason's Point of View···

" Relax baby" I could feel Emily shaking as we wait for Toledo to get down. Rex got down with Matt and Walked closer to us.

" I told you this girl was going to get you killed." Matt spat.

" Well it was fucking worth it." I spat and Em started crying.

" Bro run away because Toledo is not going to forgive you." Rex Smirked.

" You are letting us leave?" I asked and they both noded.

" Here bro I got $2,000 get out of Canada Jason." He gave me the money.

" Toledo is really mad Jason you betrayed him and took away the only thing that really matters to him." Rex spat.

" He is a killer on the run. He is on his way here" Matt chuckled. " Good luck man I hope you live." They both laugh and got in their cars and drove away.

" They let you live." Emily shouted and kissed me.

" Lets go babe before Your dad gets here." We got in her car and I drove away.

" I love you." She mumbled and I look at her she was trying to stay awake.

" Go to sleep babe you haven't slept since yesterday." She grabbed my hand and slowly fell a sleep. I am risking my life for this girl but its worth it, I love this girl with my life and I'll do what ever I can to be with her even if I have to kill Toledo myself; Atleast I know a few man of the gang are by my side but I know sooner or later Toledo will find me and kill me.

---

" Babe wake up." I shook her a little bit.

" Hmm?" She open her beautiful blue eyes and yawn.

" We are here.'' I kissed her lips and she pulled away. "What the fuck Em?"

" My breath stinks." I kissed her again.

" I don't care about that." We got down in a small cabin.

" Its freezing." She was shaking and I pulled her closer to me.

" Its snowing babe." We walked inside the cabin.

" Who's Cabin is this?" She asked.

" It use to be my parents." Now she is going to start asking question ugh.

" Oh." She was looking around quietly and Grabbed a frame. " Aww you were adorable."

" Thanks." I chuckled while throwing papers and magazines at the fireplace.

" So uhhmm you lived here?" Here she goes with the damn questions.

" Yeah." I mumbled.

" When was the last time you where here?"

" Don't start Em." I spat.

" I just want to know if this cabin has water okay? I want to shower so badly and I know you haven't been here in a long while and I doubt you pay the bills." She spat.

" Well We steal the water." I chuckled. " My dad was a tricky man we never paid bills in this Cabin."

" Well I am going to take a shower." She walked in to the bathroom and I heard her scream so I ran in. " There is a spider!"

" Really babe?" I chuckled and killed it. "There now take a shower."

" Join me." She mumbled.

" I am looking for some clothes and tooth paste." I sighed.