Trust Him?

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Jason, Baby I can't be all day on the phone. I have lots of homework to do and I have to cook and help Selena clean the house." I said thru the phone.

" It has been almost two fucking week's Emily and you haven't even tried to see me." He spat.

" Baby, I told you that's what they are waiting for, They know we can't stay away from each other." I sighed. "On the weekend I was  really busy with college stuff and I need to atleast clean the house since Justin is letting me live here for free." I mumbled.

" Come on baby. Spend this weekend with me." He whispered.

" Jason.."

"Please, Em. I'm going crazy in this house alone. Missing you like crazy. I feel lonely Em."

" I can't Sorry."

" Its good to know That a stupid fucking homework is more important than me." He spat.

"Its good to know that a stupid Gang was more important than me." I spat back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU FUCKING MET ME THAT WAY. YOU MET ME A KILLER A CRIMINAL AND YOU DIDN'T GAVE A DAMN FUCK. I TRIED CHANGING EM. I DID FUCKING CHANGED I TURNED IN TO A PUSS¥ FOR YOU. MY GANG MEMEBERS MADE FUN AT ME AND I DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. BUT YOU ARE BEAING SO FUCKING UNFAIR TRYING TO CHANGE ME WHEN YOU MET ME THIS WAY." He yelled.

" I tried to change you because my damn life was in risk because of you or my father. Now that my dad is out of the..picture..I-I am not the target anymore."

" Oh so you are trying to push me away from your life..Because my enemies see you as their target. You want me out of the picture too? God Dammit I was so stupid to believe that it was for my safety but no its for your safety." He whispered. "Well I'll stay away." He hung up and I called him back.

" Don't jump in to crazy conclusions Jason." I whispered. "I love you and I only want you to be safe. You need to understand I have had cars following me everywhere I go. I have seen victor and I have seen Jack. They don't want me, They want you and they are waiting for my move to know where you are but I wont do it."

" Why didn't you tell me this?" He asked a little annoyed.

" Because I don't want you freaking out that They are watching me." I said and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

" I need to go back Em. I need to protect you." I grabbed a glass of soda.

" And who is going to protect you? Just stay there."

" Your dad last words were-"

" Don't. Just don't speak about it." I spat.

" Em, You need to believe me I didn't kill him. You need to hear what happend."

"The less I know the better, Okay? I Just want to forget." I Whispered.

" Em..I swear for our little angel that its in heaven that I didn't kill him."

" Don't ! just don't bring our baby in to this and don't mention my father please." I started crying.

" I'm sorry, Don't cry." He sighed. "Please baby, Don't cry."

" I'll call you later." I hung up and wipe off the tears. Jason was to drugged that day to even remember what happend he could've killed him with out even realizing it.

---

I finished Cleaning the house with Selena as Justin was In a important business trip. After I took a shower and Cooked oh and did my homework, We sat down watching tv on the couch. "So are you still mad at Jason?"