He Cheated >·<

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up feeling someones arms around me. "What did I do?" I freaked out and turn around to see Jason. I sighed in relieve. "Thank god."

" What? You thought you were with someone else?" He chuckled.

" Oh so you are awake. What Am I doing here?" I asked him.

" You were so drunk and I wasn't going to let you go to Justin house like that." He caressed my back.

"Why not? Justin and Selly would've watch me." I mumbled.

"They were fucking drunk and I wasn't going to risk you sleeping with that Idiot boy just because you were drunk." He spat.

"Oh..Thanks." I got off the bed. "Where is my dress?" I sighed when I saw him smirked.

" Its was rough last night and I ript it off so just wear my shirt." He chuckled.

" We did it?" I spat.

"All night long." He smirked.

" Oh shit." I whispered and walked in to the closet and there is a mirror in there my body and neck was cover with hickeys. "Jason!" I shout and put on Jason's long sleeve shirt. I walked out of the closet and he licked his lips.

"So sexy." He bit his lip.

" Jason, You marked me so much..Its so unprofesional I hope this goes away before monday." I sighed.

" Its just a few Hickeys." He chuckled.

" Do you have some Advil? I have a huge headache." I mumbled.

" Yeah, In the bathroom." He smiled and I walked in to the bathroom I open the drawer and I found the pills and condoms. I walked out of the bathroom and throw it at him.

" Really? You are fucking? Because with me you don't use that." I shout. "I can't believe how stupid I was to even try to make things work."

" Baby, no That's not mine. Remember your dad lived here." He stand up and grabs my hand.

"  Jason my dad wouldn't use those kind of condoms." I spat.

"Okay.. they are mine but I haven't use them." He whispered and was about to kiss my lips but I looked away.

"Yes you did use them!  its not new There are like 3 condoms missing  you used them with a slut." I pushed him. "Why Jason..Did you really thought it was over between us? Because I didn't." I ran ouside and it was snowing but I continue running. I was freezing and I didn't have my heels on. I only had Jason's shirt on.

"Emily baby, Get in." I looked to my side and he was in his car. "Its freezing, You could get sick."

"Like you cared." I spat and he got down and took off his shoes, socks and pants.  

"What do you think?" He smiled and kept walking by my side.

"Jason, You don't have to.." I giggled.

" I'm good what about you?"  He chuckled.

"I'm freezing." He grabbed me and carried me to the car.

" Your lips are purple." He smiled and kissed my lips.

" And that's your solution?" I teased.

" Maybe." He wink and put me down on the seat and then got in.

" Jason, Take me home." He drove away.

"What? Stay with me, Emily." He grabs my hand and kissed it.