I Trust You <3

Eight

I Trust You <3

····Emily's Point of Vew····

" Mom Enough I am 17 and soon I'll be 18 soon I can date who ever I want." I yelled at my mom.

" Are you crazy? McCann is dangerous." She spat.

" You dated dad!" I sighed. " And he is the boss mom he is worst." I spat.

" Its different." She whispered and I knew I hurt her.

" Mom I love Jason and if you tell dad about us..He will kill him." A tear roll down my cheek and Jason wipe it off.

" And I love her." Jason Pulled me closer to him.

" You know everything what I went thru with your father Em." She looked at me with her eyes fill with tears.

" The difference between dad and Jason mom...Its that Jason really loves me and He is not playing with me like dad is with you."

" How dare you?!" She slapped me on the cheek and Jason pushed her back making her fall.

" Mom!" I got on my knee's and shook her. "Mom are you alright?"

" We need to Go Em! Pack your things before she calls your dad." Jason Grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

" Don't take my baby away from me." My mom whisper.

" If you shut your mouth We could stay." Jason spat.

" If something happends to my daughter is your fault." She spat and Hugged me. " I love you please don't leave me."

"Okay mom I love you too." I kissed her her cheek and she walked away.

" I love you but don't ever push my mom again."

" I just blacked out when I saw her hit you." He caressed me cheek where my mom hit me.

" I'm fine lets go I am going to be late." I Kissed his lips and He grabbed my hand.

" I love you too." He smile and We walked downstairs to his car.

●●● School.

" Here babe." He gave me 15 dollars.

" What Is this for? I asked and he roll his eyes playfully.

" Well you didn't have time to eat breakfast so buy yourself some chips or something and I'll pick you up later for lunch."

" Awee you are so sweet." I kissed his lips and he smirked.

" We still have 5 minutes." He pulled me on his lap.

" I know." I smirk and kiss him after a while of kissing things started to get heated.

" Let me make you mine Em" His breath heavier and he kissed my neck.

" I'm not ready." I mumbled.

" Come on babe I Have proven to you that I love you." He sucked hard on my neck and I pulled away and grab my backpack.

" I'll see you later Jason." I whisper and kissed his cheek.

" Wait babe." He looked at me and Kissed my lips. " Sorry babe it was just the heat of the moment."

" I don't want my first time to be in a car Jason I am not one of your girls that you fuck in the back seat of your car." I spat.

" Don't fucking curse you know I hate it when you speak like that." He shouted.

" Don't shout at me! You are not my father Jason if I want to curse well I fucking curse." I shouted back and he raise his hand to hit me then frozed.I back away and he sighed.