I want him.

···· Emily's Point of View····

We walked inside Justin's house holding hand and the guys looked at us and started cheering and clapping. "Fianlly." Selena shout.

"It was about time."  Justin chuckled and I kissed Jason's Cheek.

" Hi guys." I smiled.

"Well me and McCann need to talk right bro?" Justin said.

"Yeah. I love you, Em." He kissed my lips and walked to the back of the house with Justin. Selena ran and hugged me.

"We have lots of things to talk about." She giggled.

" Yeah lots." I sighed and sat down on the couch resting my head on her lap while her hand ran thru my hair.

"What's bugging you?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"Remember the man I talked to you about?"

"Yeah, Dave." She smiled.

" I-I .. I slept with him." I sighed and she looked at me surprised. " I know I said he was a man and A friend but..I was so stupid to fall for the way he treated me and his beautiful words. I trusted the man so much that I slept with him. You know I have never been with another man."

"What Happend with Dave? Don't tell me Jason killed him." She said and I nodded no.

" Jason shot him, I went to the hospital  and his wife and daughter were there." I mumbled. "He just fooled me after I trusted him he knew what Jason did to me. He just took advantege of me." I sighed and she kissed my forehead.

"Damn, Em. I'm so sorry. He is such an as$hole." She spat.

"Yeah, But Jason..Let me tell you he became a spycho.The man kidnapped me" I sat down and she giggled.

"I know." I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean you know? " I asked.

"He came here and he had those crazy eyes and we sat down and talked to him."

"I was kidnapped and you guys didn't do a thing?" I whispered shout.

"Don't complain now you have your man back." She smiled.

"After he Shot Dave, Kidnapped me, Tied me and slapped me then force me to fuck him and you are telling me not to complain? I went thru hell and back it was scary because Jason was Spycho."

"I didn't know that." She mumbled.

" I'm sorry baby." I turned around and Jason was standing there.

"Oh no baby, Its in the past now I'm just glad we are working things out." I smiled and walked closer to him then kissed his lips.

" Guys lets go to the pool and lets Enjoy this wonderful day." Justin said and walked to the back of the house with Selly.

" Jason.." He kissed my lips. "I didn't want you to feel bad I was just Talking to my best friend." I whispered and he kissed my lips again.

" I know, now lets eat some B.B.Q Ribs that Justin is making." He smiled and grabs my hand interlacing our fingers. We walked to the back and we sat down. Justin gave us a beer.

"So, I was thinking about the four of us going to Miami to the beach maybe I could rent a Yacht and maybe go fishing you know hang out." Justin said.

" Sounds good but I have college and I haven't been going for about a week now and I just can't keep missing classes." I said and Jason sighed.

"She is right." He mumbled.

" Look I am JB and I could talk to your teachers and tell them to pass you with A's."