Busted :(

Eleven

Busted :(

···· Emily's Point of View····

" My dad let me drink for tonight so I am going to drink the beer." I spat and Pushed him away from me.

" Em You are really pissing me off." He spat and Matt was quiet afraid to get between us.

" Guys enough!" Matt whisper shout at us.

" Shut the fuck up Matt. I know you fucking like her and tried something on the car ride here you motherfucker." He was about to punch Matt and I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

" Jason stop ruining this day please." He grabbed my hand and we ran to a dark corner.

" What the fuck is your problem?" He shouted.

" No what the fuck is YOUR problem?!" I shouted back and he grabbed me by the neck tight.

"How many time have I told you to not cursed?" I kick his crotch and he let go of me.

" We are so over." I try to walked away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

" I love you." He kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him more in to the kiss.

" I love you too but don't ever do something like that.'' He caress my cheek and kissed my neck.

" Sorry babe I blacked out." I pushed him off and walked away fast. "Em what's wrong?" He ran next to me.

" A man just saw us kissing." I sighed.

" Who?" He asked and I point to a tall dark man with green eyes. "Rex." He sighed and walked away.

···Jason Point of View····

" Hey Rex can we talk?" He kept walking away and I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him to a corner. "I am fucking talking to you." I spat.

" What the fuck do you want McCann?" He spat with a evil smirked on his lips.

" You know exactly what I want." I pulled out my gun. " If you dare to say something I swear I'll escape but I'll come back and kill you."

" Give me $200 and I Wont say a word." I pulled out $200 from my pocket and gave it to him. " You know you are risking your life for her right?"

" Mind your own business." I spat and walked away looking for my girl. I saw her on her dad's lap with a fucking beer. I sat down with the rest of the gang members.

" So my girl is 18 and I still have one more surprise" Toledo said with a huge smiled on his face.

" More?" She smiled at him and stood up.

" Of course princess." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. " But I'll save it for later." He teased and she finished her beer. " Kyle give her a shot." Her dad said and I was so angry why the fuck is he giving her alcohol. "Shots for everyone."

We all grab a shot fill with tequila and I looked at her she was kind of scared.

" Does it burn on the way down?" She asked her dad.

" Just swallow it fast baby." Toledo smirked.

" For Emily" I shouted and they all repeated and we all drank our shot. I looked at her and she drank it and rinckle her nose so cute.

" Mmm.. Its good how about another shot." She said and everybody laugh but I was pissed off.

" No!" I spat and everybody looked at me.