Jason Is In Love With Me

····Emily's Point of View····

" Are you happy now? I am here." I spat as I looked at my dad with such hate.

He got up and walked closer to me " You betrayed your own father?" He Slapped me with the back of his hand and I fell on the floor.

" I didn't betray you!" I shouted and He grabbed my arm and pull me up making me stand.

" No? You fucking ran away from me with my best man." He shouted and slapped me again making me fell in the cold floor since his strength was so strong. I have never seen him like this with me its like seeing the devil in person.

" Dad Please you are Hurting me." I whimper and he grab me by my hair and dragged me to a room.

" And you didn't hurt me? My own daughter, My own flesh, You were my life Emily..You were everything I had." He kept Yelling at me while I was just looking at him while crying. " Why him Em? Why one of us?" He said as his voice got lower and he crouch to be at my same level. " Why Em?" He whispered.

" Dad." I sighed and He caress my cheek. " I met him before I started visiting you." He pulled his hand away and stood up. " He didn't know I was your daughter and he kidnapped me."

"He kidnapped you and you fucking kept seeing him?" He shouted and He punched the wall.

" He let me go when I told him who I was but then you and me started talking and seeing each other again." I sighed.

" You were just fucking using me as an excuse to See Jason." He Slapped me and I could taste the blood in my mouth.

" No dad is not like that." I tried to explained but He slapped me again and walked out of the room. I heard him shouting and throwing stuff against the wall he is really mad and I am so scared to even walk out of this room.

I got closer to the door and heard him talking with Luke.

" What the fuck you mean he escaped?" My dad shouted.

" He saw me and dropped the girl and ran away in her car." Luke said.

" McCann doesn't just give up that easy you dumb ass so you fucking let him go you son of a bitch and now you are going to pay just like Matt and Rex." My dad shouted and I open the door and my dad was holding his gun.

" Dad Stop Jason and I..He used me dad..He even hurt me..Luke tell dad where you found us." I sighed.

" In The Hospital." Luke said.

" He got what he wanted from me all along and then got real rude and He pushed me so hard I almost broke my arm." I started crying and My dad laughed.

" You both planned this?" My dad chuckled and shot Luke on the head. " McCann is next." He chuckled and walked away.

" Dad!" I shouted and ran after him. "Dad stop!" I shouted and He turned around and Smirked.

" You want to go home with your mom?" He smiled but it was a creepy smile.

" What did you do to her?" I yelled and He chuckled.

" Lets take you home." He continue walking and I followed him I am so confused I though he was going to keep me locked in that room for ever but I was wrong.

•••Home•••

The car ride was quiet Just my dad listening to the music. He walked me to the front door and his smirked just got me worried. We walked inside and I looked around everything was alright.