Epilogue!

----Jason Point of view----

" Emily are you feeling alright?" I ask as I saw her holding her huge belly.

"Yeah, Baby..Lets Cut the cake." She smiled and we walked behind the table where the cake was.

" Sit down, Emily. Let me cut the cake while you rest and talk with the guests." Her mother said and she nodded yes.

"Thanks mom My feets are killing me." She walked towards Selly,Justin and Taylor that where sitting on our table.

" McCann, The baby shower is great you really surprised me." She smiled.

" I still have one last gift for your daughter and my babies." I show her a key.

"A car?" She asked and I nodded no. "A house?"

"Yes, A beautiful house in Los Angeles California." I smiled. "And I Want you to go and decore the house completely specially the twins room but I need you to keep it between us." I winked.

" Alright McCann." Shs smiled. "You're really an Amazing boy, Jason. Your parents and My husband would have been so proud of you. You have change so much this couple of months and I'm glad You are with my daughter." She hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled and grab some plates and started serving the cake. I took one to Emily and she kissed my lips.

"Need some help?" She asked.

"No baby, Stay there resting and enjoying the party. Me and yor mother will finish serving, Don't worry." I kissed her lips and walked away.

---2 weeks Later at Midnight---

"Jason." Emily shook me.

"Hmm." I felt her shook me again. "Em..Its late I'm Tired." I mumbled.

"J-Jason..The babies." Her voice in pain. "Its time."

"What?" I got up and turn on the light.

"It hurts." She remove the blanket and the cheets of the bed were wet and so was her pants. "My water broke." I got up and grab the suitcase that we had prepare for when the moment came.

"Hold on baby." I walked towards Justin room and knock on his door then walked in. "The babies are coming." I said and they both sat down.

"I'll call the hospital for everything to be ready." Selly said.

"I'll get The car." Justin said.

"Okay, Justin here is her suitcase put it in the car." I walked back to the room and she already chaged clothes. "Lets go baby." I grabbed her and carried her to the car. I got in and she giggled. "Aren't you suppose to be in pain?" I ask.

"I am its just that babe you are in your boxers." She giggled and then groaned while rubbing her belly.

"Oh, Give me 5 minutes, Hold on babe." I ran inside and put on some clothes. I ran back to the car and got in. "Drive Justin!"

" Dammit it hurts!!!" She whispered trying to stay calm relaxed.

"Remember breath in and out slowly." Selena Said.

" We are almost there." I sighed. I hate seeing her in pain.

----

"Emily the babies are not in the right position so we are going to make you cesarean." The doctor said.

"Just take them out!" She shout

" Relax baby." I whispered and she was crying.

"I seriously don't want more babies." The doctor injected her the anethesia.