Our First Fight

····Jason Point of View····

" Emily stop I am fine." I Chuckled as she keeps putting warm wet towel on my face and body.

" Fine? You just got beaten up Jason." She snapped while cleaning my wound where Toledo stab me.

" I am use to it Em." I pulled her on me waist and she pulled off immediately.

" Don't your body hurt?" She asked with worried eyes.

" Yeah so fucking much but I need you in my arms babe." I groweld in pain as I try to sit down to kiss her.

" No Jason don't move." She said and carefully laid down next to me.

" Aren't you going to cuddle on my chest?" I asked and she smile.

" Yes baby." She whisper and cuddle in to my chest. " So my dad wants to see you tomorrow." She mumbled and kissed my neck.

" Yeah don't worry he wont kill me." I chuckled.

" What if he does?" She asked.

" He could have done it tonight and he didn't." I kiss her forehead.

" I just hope its not one of his trick." She whispered and kissed my lips.

" You know when I was on the floor getting my ass whoop'' I sighed. " My only though was you all the time..I didn't felt the pain in my body Em, I just felt the pain in my heart. I didn't heard the chuckles or laughter of the guys I only heard your voice in so much pain. The guys were blocking my view to see you but I did my fucking best to try to see you. Em I could had die and my last though was you." I sighed and tears roll down her cheek.

" I though he was really going to kill you!" She whispered. " If he would have..I would had die with you." She kissed my lips.

" What do you mean Em?" I asked confused.

" I would had killed myself because with out you is not worth living."  She started sobbing on my neck.

" Baby look at me." I demanded in a soft tone of voice.

" I love you." She mumbled and looked at me.

" If something ever happend to me you can't just give up and do something like killing yourself. You need to be stronger and move on." I smile and kissed her lips.

" Jason you are my life and if you are gone..Its not worth living anymore." She whisper.

" Baby My job is killing and sooner or later the police are goin to take me to jail or some other gang is going to kill me. I am a criminal and Karma is a bitch Em. Today is them but tomorrow it could be me."

" Don't say that!" She shouted in pain and fustration.

" Em you are getting to attach to me." I sighed. "And its not good for you." I whisper. " You need to be realistic."

" Jason I love you. What do you want me to do? Leave you? Forget about you?" She mumbled while still crying.

" No babe! Its not like that I just want you to be ready just incase something happends."

" Just be more careful Jason because Now you have me."  She force a smile on her lips and I pulled her closer to me.

" Always babe now lets get some rest tomorrow you have school." I whisper.

" You think I can go to school after this? I am a nervous reck Jason."

" Babe I am serious lets make things right this time."

" Fine Jason." She smile and closed her eyes.

●●●

" Jason you really don't have to walk me to class." She mumbled.