Problems.

···Emily's Point of View····

" Finally we can talk." I said as we sat down to eat our lunch food. " Now explain what the heck are you doing here?" I asked Jason and he smirks.

" Well this morning Toledo inform me that I was a new student here." He chuckled.

" Yeah but why?" I asked.

" It seems like you don't want me here Em? Why the fuck?" He snapped at me and Taylor sat down next to Jason.

" Its not like that but I know something is wrong." I said and then I see Jason stand up glaring at Justin. " J-Jason Don't." I yelled but to late he already was beating up Justin and Justin bodyguards were trying to pull him away. They finally manage to seperate them.

" If I ever catch you close to her ever again I swear I'll kill you!" He threaten.

" He threaten  infront of everybody is he stupid? Now if something happends to Justin everybody will think it was Jason." I said to Taylor and she nodded.

" He is so dumb, He knows you love him." Taylor said as Jason walked back to us.

" Are you done making a scene?"  I said sarcaticly and he smirks.

" All done baby." He kissed my lips and I can't be mad at him when he just stood up for me I just ended up smiling in to the kiss.

" Thank you." I whispered.

" I love you Em." He kissed my lips. " And I don't like nobody messing around with you. I bet Gayber wont even look at you from now on."

" Now the principal is going to expelled you on your first day." Taylor said while caressing Jason cheek.

" Nah baby he is scared of Toledo and me so there is no problem." He said to her and kissed her forehead. I admire this side of him so protective and caring with his sister, I just see a boy who made a mistake once and got lost in this life style but he is a nice guy.

" I'll be right back." I said and walked towards Jenny's table. " Hi why didn't you sit down to eat with me like always?" I asked and she bit her bottom lip I knew she wanted to say something. " What?" I groaned. " Say it."

" He acted like an animal to Justin and you just stood there and watch him beat up your Ex."

" First I didn't know he was going to beat him up, Second Justin deserved it for lying to me and third He has his own damn body guards." I snapped at her I don't know why but I always feel the need to protect Jason even when I know he did something wrong.

" I was just-"

" Just Judging Jason like everybody else does." I mumbled.

" No I did gave him a chance I even let him visit you in my house remember?"

" Yeah but-"

" But nothing Just go with him." She snapped at me.

" He didn't act like an animal he is just so protective with me..I know he is not perfect but you are my best friend and I don't want you to be afraid of my boyfriend."

" Look around Em everybody is afraid of him." She got up and walked away leaving me standing there like an Idiot thinking about how Jason going to this school is going to change my social life.

" Hi mark I was wondering if you could help me out with the homework-"

" Uh I'll do it for you and you can just skip us working together you know i don't want no problem." He said with out making eye contact with me. He grabs his backpack.