His friends? >·<

···Emily's Point of View····

" Last night was amazing." I peck Jason lips as we took back the horses but I notice Some police cars.

" Shit!" Jason cursed lowly. I looked at him confused.

" What did you do?" I snapped at him and he smiled.

" Broke in to this farm and take  2 horses." He smirks.

" You what? You got me involved in a robbery? I could go to jail you dumb ass." I spat and he cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips in to mine.

" Don't talk like that." He whispered on my lips. " A beautiful woman doesn't curse." He peck my lips.

" Sorry, I just got scared."

" Don't be scare baby. Nothing will happend to you or me." He lets go of the horses and scared them a little bit for them to run towards the house.

" So we need to walk all the way back home?" I asked.

" Shit, I didn't though about that." He grabs his cellphone. " Fuck..No signal." He sighed. "What about you?" I check my cellphone.

" Nope. Lets just walk." I smiled and peck his lips.  " I love you." I whispered on his lips and kissed him againg I felt him smile in the the kiss.

" I love you too." He grabbed my hand interlacing our fingers as we walked away from this place.

--

" So I was thinking we could move out to the hood until I find a nice apartment for us." He said. " Em?" He looked at me. "Em?"

" Huh?"

" I'm talking to you..Did I bored you?"

" No, Its just we have been walking for like 30 minutes and my feets are killing me." I whinned and he looked at me feet and stopped walking.

" Take those damn heels off baby."

" What? The road must be hot."

" Just do it." He smiled and I took off my damn heels and he took off his shoes and put them in my foot. He staid in his socks and grabbed my heels as we continue walking.

" You know you are my prince charming?" I kissed his cheek.

" I know thats why you are my princess." He peck my lips.

" And yeah I would love to move out of my house to uh the hood I guess." I smiled and he chuckled.

" Your dad would be watching us all the time." He chuckled.

" Thank god I don't scream that much." He laughed. " Did..Did I just said that out loud?" I started blushing from embarrassement.

" Yes baby." He kissed my hand. " And You do scream alot but softly in my ear." He bit his lips.

" Dummy." I giggled.

" Finally! I got a signal." He sighed in relief. He dialed a number and call someone. " Aye man! Pick me up I am close to the place we use to hang out when we were kids. Hurry up." He hung up and smiled. " My friend Omar is coming to pick us up."

--

" Omar! My man." Jason hugged him as friends of course.

" Aye! I just arrived In Canada and I'm saving your ass?" He chuckled.

" Well bro just like old times." Jason Chuckled.

" The boys are back at Steve's home." Omar smirks.