Trouble :(

···Emily's Point of View····

I was about to get out of the car when Jason hold my hand and pulled me back. " Are you alright?"  He asked with worried tone.

" Yeah." I smiled but He didn't let go of my hand. "Jason I'm going to be late for History class."

" You have been a little distant. Is like you are here but your mind is in another place." He lets go of my hand and I peck his lips.

" I'm fine." I got down and so did he.

" Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" He asked me.

" Jason, You don't like school." I laughed  and He shrugged.

" But I like you." He winked as he got back in the car.

" You are only a distraction for me, Jason. Since I started dating you I have been skipping school alot." I giggled and grabbed my backpack.

" And I haven't done work...Damn You girl and your Amazing kisses." He laughed.

" Damn you boy and your amazing body." I giggled and blew him a kiss before walking away. Making sure to move my hips real sexy. I glance back at him over my shoulder and he was checking me out. I walked inside and the bell rang. " Jenny!" I grabbed her wrist but she pulled away. " Jenny You can't be mad at me forever! I haven't done anything." I sighed and she just kept walking. Like if I didn't have more problems I 'm going crazy. First My mom is back home being all bitchy with me and Jason. So I had to move out. Second I'm Failing Most of my class, Third it has been one week since I got that text from John seriously is scaring the shit out of me. Fourth I moved in with Jason making my dad mad at me, Fifth We have been looking for a damn apartment but we can't agreed in nothing. I shook my head trying to evoid this thoughs. I notice Kyle looking at me and I walked faster trying to evoid him but he grabbed me and pushed me against the locker. "K-Kyle." I whimper.

" You fucked up Em." He sighed. " You really did." He was looking deep in my eyes then at my lips. I have evoided him for one week but he got me and now I'm scare that he will take me to John.

" No..I..I was sick okay?" I tried to be tough and not show my fear.

" Sick?." He faked a laugh. "You where out on a date with McCann when you knew you had one with John." He pressed his body against mine. His lips only inches away from mine.

" Jason came by and well he is my boyfriend after all so what's his big deal?" I snapped at him.

" His big deal is that you acted like you liked him and then left him hanging."

" What? I told him we were only friends so its his bad if HE thinks I saw him as more than a friend." His lips brush mines slightly.

" His mad Em..Real mad and I don't want to see you get hurt." He pressed his lips in to mine and I pushed him away.

" Don't ever do that again." I tried to pass by him but he pushed me again against the lockers. "Leave me alone." I pushed him but this time he didn't even move. " Kyle please." He crashed his lips in to mine and I slapped him. He glared at me and slapped me hard and pushed me even more harder against the lockers making me hit my head and passed out.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Aye Toledo are you still mad?" I teased as I make my way to my room.

" Come here man!" I heard Toledo voice and I smirked as I turned around and walked inside.

" Man, I need a fucking mission." I sat down next to him and he passed me his Joint of weed that he was smoking.