Topic : 'Baby' Hmm.

···Emily's Point of View····

I finished taking a shower and brushed my hair. I Notice Jason next to the fire place looking at the fire burn the wood. " Baby..Are you alright?" I asked and he kept looking at the fire like if he wasn't here. " JASON." I shouted and he looked at me.

" Hmm?" I grabbed the blanket and pillow from the Couch and laid down on the floor.

" Come here." I whispered and he got behind me holding me in his arms sponing me he kissed my cheek. " Do you want to talk about it?"

" No, I'm fine. How is your leg?"

"Still hurts, How is your lip?

" Still Swollen."

" You have a bruise."

" I can see one on your arm."

" I have a few on my ribs and legs since I did rolled down the stairs.

"Yeah your dad..Really hated me for a moment but then is was like a test."

" Spycho! He didn't even check on me." I whinned.

" Emily..D-Do you think..I'm a monster? Aren't you ashamed to have me as your boyfriend?" He sighed and I turned around now facing him.

" You are definitely not a monster." I kissed his lips. " You are Amazing and yes you made a few mistakes but that's was being human is about, We learn from our mistakes." I kissed his lips again and he pulled away.

" I have killed more than 25 peoples Em. I haven't learn from my mistakes." He hissed.

" Because its your Job and you don't see it as a mistake." I got on top of him and kissed his nose. " I love you." He sat down and I was still sitting on his crotch, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his on my butt. " Do you Love me?" I whispered on his lips.

" Yes, Baby. You are the most important person on my life, You mean everything to me Princess. I love you, Em. I really do Love you." I rest my head on his shoulder and Hide my face on the crook of his neck." Emily, It has been a wild ride between us." He whispered and I kissed his neck.

" Yeah, So crazy." I mumbled against his skin. " So worth it."

" Remember how we met?" He chuckled.

" You always find that story funny, Huh McCann?" I rolled my eyes playfully now that I'm gazing at his eyes.

" Well it is so funny and we both know it, Like who gets a note and does what It says?" He chuckled.

" Well, I do and If I haven't had done it..We wouldn't be here right now." I peck his lips.

" I think we would've met anyway." He said confident.

" You think?" I asked.

" We are meant to be, Em. We would've met sooner or later because of your 18 birthday If I saw you I would haved flirted with you." He smiled.

" Thank god you were my secret date 8n my birthday." I giggled. " We had fun it was amazing, Being with you is amazing." I kissed his lips.

" After all the trouble we got ourself in to we came here and it was special, This place was special to me already but I would never forget our first time here. I made love to you for the first time."

" It is Special, It means alot to me too."

" Then you lost your Memorie, Damn that was some crazy shit. I wanted to be with you so badly and once again your father didn't let me. Deep down you knew who I was." He peck my lips.