Releasing our tension

···· Emily's Point of View····

I finished getting dress and Jason hugged me. " I love you" He whispered and kissed my lips. He grabs my hand and we walked downstairs."We are going out for breakfast." He wave goodbye to Justin and Selena.

"Bye guys." I smiled and we walked outside and got in his car.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked.

" A quiet place where we can talk." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Talk about?" He asked.

"Just talk." I made him looked at me and I kissed his lips.  He smiled and drove away. He took me straight to a lake and we both got down. "Jason, You haven't said a word all morning and you drove me here. "What's going on?" I asked.

" Come baby." He grabs my hand and we walked towards the lake and sat down looking at the water.

"Jason?"

" Tell me the truth how you feel about me just let it all out." He said.

"What?"

"Do it. We need to let everything out." He whispered and I sighed.

"I don't want to fight." I mumbled.

" I promise I won't fight." He kissed my lips and pulled me on his lap gazing at my blue eyes.

" Okay.. I love you."

"But?"

" I don't trust you, I hate that you are in the gang, I hate that you are the boss and I hate that you fucked the girl you added to the gang, I hate that you cheated, i hate that you turned in to a spycho, I hate that you slapped me you are not my dad to be hitting me, I hate that I forgave you but I love how nice you have been with me, I love how you open up to me but I hate that we are being so Awkward with each other. I do love you but there some thing inside of me that's scared to get hurt again.." I let everything out and he kissed my lips.

"Thank you." He whispered.

" Now you." I whispered and he nodded no. "Yes, Let it out. Lets make our relationship work just say it." I kissed his lips..

" You know how I feel about you." He kissed my lips.

"What don't you like about me?" I asked

" I love everything about you." He kissed me.

" Did you love when I slept with Dave?" I spat and his jaw clentch.

"I'm pissed that you did it with him. I though you were mine but you fucked him with out knowing the man that long. You always run away from me, You rejected me so many times and I was losing my mind, You didn't even try to talk to me, You always act like a bitch, You sometimes treat me badly, You some really bad attitude problems and..You called the police on me, You hurt me Emily." He sighed.

"I never called the police on you, Baby." I kissed his lips. "I would never send you to Jail."

" You didn't?"

"No, I just pretended that I did to make you leave." He smiled and kissed my lips hard.

"That's really good to know." He laughed and kissed me again. He kissed my neck and sucked on it softly.

" Nothing else is bothering you?" I asked.

"No, Just..Who fucked you better?" He asked and I looked at him. He was serious.

"Do you really want to know, Jason?" I mumbled.

"Yes." He spat.

"You." I whispered and he kissed my lips. "What about you? Did you liked how that slut did it?" I spat.