Toxic Love?

···· Emily's Point of View····.

I woke up next to Jason and Taylor and Jason was in the middle while we both were cuddle in to him. Last night Taylor broke up with Mike and Jason beat him up but we still had a great time with his family. "Jason." He open his eyes and kissed my lips. " I'm going to get something to eat." I was starving. " Are you coming?"

"No, Bring me some coffee." He mumbled and wrapped his arms around his sister. If it was another woman I would be freaking jealous but this is so adorable. I grab an outfit from Taylor since I didn't brought my clothes. When I finish doing my morning routine I went down to the restaurant and order my food.

" Hello, Emily." This tall buff man said as he sat down in front of me.

" Do I know you?" I spat while glaring at his dark blue eyes. "No, So get away I'm not interested in fact I'm engaged. Wait how do you know my name?"

" You remember John?" He chuckled. "Of course you do."

"What do you want?" I spat he licked his lips and I notice a piercing.

" I'm John's boss." He smirks.

" So? I killed him because he tried to kill-"

" Your boyfriend, McCann?" He chuckled. " I know that story."

" Why are you here?"

" I heard you were out of Jail and I wanted to see the girl who drove crazy one of my best man and then killed him." He caressed my cheek. " You played him real good, He even believed you were going to choose him over McCann." He laughed. " I told him to kill you but he didn't listen and now he is dead."

" Are you going to kill me?" I asked him.

" No, I like how you played John and well I need you to do something for me and I'll let you live." He grabbed my hand and notice the ring. " So McCann really fell in love?"

" What do I have to do?" I Ignore his question.

" Just wait for my call and I'll explain everything but for now here this money go and buy yourself something sexy."

"You don't have my number." He smirks.

" I know everything about you, Em. Everything." He chuckled. "Even about those nightmares that you're having." He wink and walked away. I open the envelope and there is like 2,000 and a paper with a list of things to buy. "Lingering? A sexy thong?" I sighed. "What am I suppose to do?"

" Who were you talking to?" I heard Jason voice and he kissed my lips. "What's that? He grab the paper and saw the list. "Are you planning on surprising me?" He chuckled. "Em?" I sighed and gave him the envelope. " Where did you get this money?"

" John's Boss gave it to me." He looked at me with worried eyes. " Don't worry he didn't do anything." He sighed in relieve and kissed my lips.

" What did he want?" He asked me and the waiter brought my food. " Get me a coffee." He order the waiter.

" He wont kill me if I do something for him." I drink a sip of my orange juice. "He'll call me and tell me what to do but for now he told me to buy something sexy."

" We need to go back and Talk with Toledo. That man is dangerous and we don't want nothing to do with him, Okay?" He spat.

" Okay..Lets go." I stood up and he grabbed my hand.

" Finish eating." He peck my lips. " He has to go thru me to hurt you."

"That's what I'm afraid of." I mumbled.

" Don't be." He kissed my lips and Taylor sat down next to him.

" Hey guys, Have you seen Mike?" She asked.