My Jason <3

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up by the smell of bacon mmm.. I notice Jason is not next to me so I got up and brush my teeth's and changed clothes. I walked downstairs and I can't believe my eyes Jason Is making breakfast. I hugged him from behind and he turned around and kissed my lips. "I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed." He whined and Kissed my lips.

" Sorry Baby." I smiled and sat down on the counter. " I though you don't make breakfast? I remember you once made me a grill cheese sandwich but now its a real breakfast yummy."

" Just trying to surprise you." He shrugged and I giggled. Selena walked in with a boutique of red roses.

" She is awake! Damn you ruin your surprise." She said to Jason. Jason sighed and grabbed the roses. He looked at me and smile.

" You should've staid in bed." He chuckled and gave me the roses. He kissed my lips and hugged me. "I love you, Princess."

" I love you too." I smile and smell the roses as he went back to the stove. " Hey Selly you left me like 4 hickey's in each boob." I giggled and she smirks so did Jason.

" We though you would evoid what happend last night." She Said then laughed and I heard Jason chuckled.

" Why would I? It was great." I said and she smiled.

" I know it was." She wink and sat down next to me watching Jason make our breakfast. "You were natural."

" Well thanks. It was a good experience." I grab an apple and took a bite. " I never though I could Share Jason with someone and look who it had to be, My BFF." I  kissed her cheek and Jason took a glance of us. "Don't worry babe." I giggled.

" I'm not. In fact I'm ready for another crazy day." He smirks and I glared at him.

" I really wasn't focus on Him, I was focus on you." Selly peck my lips and got down from the countner.

" I know." I smirked. " So what are the plans for today? Where is Justin?" I asked.

" Oh he called last night, He was in a meeting and then he got an Idea and staid in a hotel writing  new lyrics and today he is going to the studio." Selly said as she got close to Jason. Why am I jealous? " It smells really good, I'll make some orange juice I like it natural don't you?"

" Yeah, Just add some sugar tho." Jason replied. I got down of the counter and walked out of the kitchen before I lose my mind again. I sat down on the couch and turn on the tv. " Baby?"

"Hmmm?" I continue looking at the tv.

" I love you, Baby." He kissed my head and I look up and we gaze each others eyes. "You can't be Jealous, Emily. It was just a night thing that's it."

" I know baby. That's why I'm here, I didn't want to over react when I know there's  nothing going on between you two."I kissed his lips. "Hurry up, I'm starving." I mumbled and he peck my lips and walked back in to the kitchen. I could hear Selena and Jason laughing and I just focus on the tv.

"Breakfast is ready." Selena said and I walked in to the dinning room and sat down next to Jason. "So I made the Juice special for you and Jason made the big breakfast special for you." She smiled and kissed the corner of my lips. I looked at Jason and he kissed my lips.

"Uh Thanks." I started eating and they were both watching me eat and I felt Selena's hand on one thigh and Jason's hand on the other one. "Guys stop that!" I shout and they both burst out laughing.

"We were just messing with you." Jason chuckled and kissed my lips. "I love you and enjoy your breakfast because we are going to the beach."

" It depends what beach..I don't want to go..to the one..where.." I sighed just by remembering what I did to John it made me feel sad.