Birthday Party.

Ten

Birthday Party

···Emily's Point of View···

" Coming!" I shouted from upstairs.

" Here babe your bra." Jason Chuckled as he put on his shirt.

" Its not funny now Wet your hair and act like if you were taking a shower." I kissed his lips and ran downstairs and Open the door.

" What the fuck are you doing?" My dad shouted and walked inside serching the house.

" Dad what the hell are you doing?" I spat.

" With who the hell were you? Where is him?" He yelled at me and Tears roll down my cheek.

" Dad the only guy here is McCann and he is taking a shower." I explained and Jason walked down the stairs talking on his cellphone.

" Yeah babe I love you too and I'll see you soon." He hung up I knew it was fake and he looked at my dad. " Aye Boss."

" What the fuck is going on here?" My dad pulled out his gun.

" Nothing is going on!" I shouted.

" Boss calm down I was just taking a shower because My girl came and we fucked in my car I felt dirty and I couldn't go home since you told me to watch your daughter and I asked Emily if I could take a shower and she let me."

" I am not stupid McCann You had the nerve to fool me? To betrayed me? I told you how much she meant to me and you are fucking my daughter." My dad shouted and I got on the way.

" Dad he is not the guy I am with." I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my room. " Look my boyfriend bought me a teddy bear, Chocolates, a balloon you think McCann would buy a girl a teddy bear?" I laughed. " Dad please McCann is a criminal I know I said that the guy I liked was a badboy but not like McCann dad.

" I want to meet the guy Em" My dad spat still angry.

" Its not serious yet dad."

" Why the fuck are you fucking him Em? I though you were better than this." He shouted and Jason was quiet but he was ready to attack my dad I notice his fist.

" Dad I am a virgin okay?" I shouted. " And I am 18 if I want to have sex with a man or McCann I will because I-" He shut me up by slapping me and I fell on the floor crying and I looked at Jason and nodded (no) letting him know to stay calm.

" How dare you talk to me like that?" He shouted and his hand going thru his hair in fustration.

" Boss leave her alone her boyfriend came but he didn't came inside the house he gave her the silly gifts and they kissed and he walked away." Jason lied.

" Fuck..Princess I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand and help me got up from the floor. " Princess please forgive me." He kissed my cheek. " Baby I lost my temper I'm sorry." My dad looked at me and he was crying I can't believe this he is crying in front of me and Jason he never shows his weakness and right now he didn't care about Jason being here.

" Dad Please don't cry." I hugged him and Jason looked shocked to see his boss crying. "I love you and I know you only want to protect me."

" Please forgive me Princess." He caress my cheek where he just hit me.

" I forgive you Dad." He smiled and then looked at Jason.

" If you fucking talk about this I swear I'll kill you." He spat.

" You can trust me boss." Jason smirked.

" Baby I bought you something." He looked at me with so much love in his eyes I can't believe the affect that I have on him, I made him cry. " I'll be right back I left it in the car." He smiled and walked away.