The Party ♡

···· Jason Point of View····

" So, I think they are ready now." I said To Mike . The girls decided that they will dress up together in my suite and We will get ready in Tay's Suite.

" Jason, Taylor said she will call when they both are ready." Mike chuckled. "Relax and here lets just smoke this Joint." He started smoking and I joined him.

After 25 minutes Taylor finally called and we walked to my room. When I open the door the first thing I see is My beautiful girlfriend. " Damn babe, You look so beautiful." I kissed her lips. " Wow..Baby You're going to out shine my cousin." I chuckled. " You look very sexy, Wow babe Your Eyes are so beautiful." She was blushing and kissed my lips.

" Hey, what about me?" Taylor groaned and I notice Mike Looking at Em.

" You look very beautiful baby but I'm not the one who suppose to be saying it." I glared at Mike and he looked at Taylor.

" You look beautiful, princess." He grabbed her hand and started walking away I could hear my sister pissed off at him.

" You look stunning babe." She kissed my cheek.

" Maybe We could have a quicky one?" I gaze her body and bite my lip.

" You seriously are always thinking about that." She slapped my arm and kissed my lips.

" Babe, I'm addicted to you. I can't help it." I chuckled.

" Lets just go." She peck my lips and we walked out of the hotel and I surprised her with a limo. " A limo? Yay!" She was excited and we got in the Limo with My sister and Mike.

" I have to make a big entrance you know?" I smirked. " I just can imagine what they are going to say." Taylor giggled. " The Mc'Cann's are invited?"

" Who invited them?" Taylor joined me.

" He is a crimal what is he doing here?" I chuckled.

" How crazy is that girl to date him." Taylor said.

" And If I hear someone saying something I'll just say that's none of you damn business." Emily spat and kissed my lips. " You think your family will do that?"

" Yeah, some of them hate me like I'm a criminal and ruined our family name but I don't really give a fuck." I peck her lips.

" Well my family always pushed us away because I'm Jason sister and they think I'm just like him." Taylo laughed. " Its fine with me because now we know who is our real family."

" We don't need our family because we got each other." I kissed her cheek.

" I love you guys relationship." Emily said to us.

" You girls are the two women I love most in this world." I said and they both hugged me.

---

The Limo stop and Taylor got down first with her boyfriend and I got out and Help Emily making sure she didn't show nothing. She pulled her dress down and I grabbed her hand. " I'm with the most beautiful girl in this planet." I kissed her cheek and she was blushing.

" Jason, I'm glad you made it." My uncle Jeff hugged me. " Its good to see you in person and not in the news." He joked and smiled.

" Well, Man what can I say I'm always in trouble." I chuckled.

" You are so grown up and look just like your dad." He sighed. " And Who is this beautiful young lady?"

" This is my Girlfriend, Emily." I said proudly and he gaze at her.