Is for the best :(

···Emily's Point of View····

I follow the guard to my jail cell. My heart wants to pop out of my chest, My hands are sweaty and I can't stop shaking. So many woman yelling stuff to me, I just want to go home and cuddle in bed with Jason. How did my life got so screw up? I was happy and normal before...Before I met Jason, Before I got involve with my dad, Before I Killed a man. " Emily Toledo?" The Guard snapped me out of my thoughs.

" This is it?" I looked at my new home for 3 years and I sighed. "Thanks." I whispered to the guard and walked inside. She left and I notice my roomate glaring at me but at the same time checking me out.

"So Emily is your name?" She asked as she got closer to me.

" Y-Yes.." She pinned me against the wall making me whimper.

" You're so pretty, Its a shame what the Gabi is going to do to a beauty queen like you." She whispered on my ear.

" W-What do you mean?"

" Every new girl has to go thru her, She checks you out and if she likes you, She'll make you her bitch for a few weeks until a new girl comes." She explained. " I'm guessing you are straight." She chuckled and sat down on her bed.

" I won't let her touch me." I groweld and sat down next to her. She glared at me but then smiled. " What's your name?"

" Call me Kiki." She winked. " Why are you here? You seem like a nice girl."

" A man was stalking me and tried to rape me..I-I Killed him." I Sighed and jump to the upper bed. I laid down. "What about you?"

" I killed a man because tried to rape my mother and then a few months later my mom is fucking dating him." She whispered but I heard her clearly.

" I'm sorry, Its not fair for you." I mumbled. " How long have you been here?"

" 2 years, and 5 more to go." She chuckled. " Do you have kids?"

" No, I'm 18 I wasn't planning on that Yet. Damn I miss my Boyfriend." I mumbled.

" Was he cute?" She teased.

" Jason McCann was the hottes guy I have ever seen."

" McCann? The bomber?" She asked.

" Yes, He was..Is my boyfriend."

" Wow, Girl how the hell did you end up here? You could had made Jason killed that bastard."

" That bastard surprised me in the beach when I was about to make love with my boyfriend, He got us by surprised and The first chance I got to save our lifes..I took it." I sighed. " This bed is so uncomfortable."

" You'll get use to it." She chuckled. " Wait, You're a Toledo right?"

" Yeah."

" Don't tell me you are Miguel's Daughter." She sounded amused.

" Yes."

" Oh! DAMN!!" She laughed . " Your boyfriend was dating his boss daughter?"

" Mmm...Yeah." I giggled. " How do you know about them?"

" Who doesn't?" She giggled. "Well goodnight Em."

" Goodnight." I cover myself with the blanket while looking at the ceiling. What's going to happend now? What's going to happend between me and Jason? I do love him, So so much. I wish I was back  home with him, I know we were going to take some time apart but not like this..I was hoping to see him everyday.. Maybe that feeling that I had..That I didn't understand..I though I was obsessed because I was being so attach to Jason..Maybe this was the reason, This was the bad feeling I had, This was the stress I was having. I though I was obsessed with him but I was just enjoying our last days together.....Now Three years with out him..Its to much for him..Is to much for me. A woman could wait for his lover but could a man wait?