At Dads House

Three.

At Dad's House

•••Emily's P.O.V•••

This morning I got a text from my dad he said he would pick me up in 15 minutes. I have been waiting for 20 minutes and he hasn't gotten here Just so typical about him. I heard a honk and I walked outside locked the door and walk towards the car but My dad didn't got down Jason did.

" What are you doing here?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

" The boss sent me to pick you up so get in" He spat angrily.

" What? He couldn't even pick me up? I am not going." I start walking back to my house.

" Fuck my life" He groans and I felt him grab my arm hard "I am not in the Mood Bitch so shut the fuck up and get in the car before I do something I don't want to" He whispered in my ear.

"Okay" I mumbled while getting in his car.

" Put on your damn seatbelt.I don't want no fucking cops pulling me over" He glared at me his eyes dark fill with anger. Is he bipolar or what? He was being so rude and charming yesterday but today he is being so rude and Doesn't want to talk.

"Okay McCann" I whisper.

●●● The hood.

He has been quiet all the drive and I have been too until I decide to say something " Is this where you live?" I asked and Smiled a bit.

He looked at me his eyes getting softer his brown eyes back to normal and he smiled " Yeah but I guess this Idiots blocked our way in" He said and Parked the car. " We have to walk ba- Emily" He got down and I giggled. He open the door for me and I got down.

"Thank You Jason" I smiled and followed him.

"What the fuck are you looking at punk? Do you want me to kill you right now?" He Shouted at a man who was looking at "me liked he could raped me.

" Jason relax" I said and Grabbed his hand tight. "Lets just hurry to my dad" I whisper to him. He nodded and we continue walking to a huge building.

" This is his building " He whispered while we walked inside.

" Only his?" I asked and he smirked.

" And mine" He said while opening a door and we walked in.

" Princess" My dad shouted while looking at me with a huge smile on his face. I let go of Jason hand and ran in to his arms and hugged him tight.

"Dad I missed you" I whisper in his ear.

" I love you princess" He whisper in my ear.

My dad is a tough man but when it comes to me I'm his weakness he just doesn't show it because then his enemies will go after me. He always visted me when I was a kid but nobody would know it or see us. I hate his Job not him.

" Are you hungry?" He asked me while Kissing my cheek.

I smiled "Yes I woked up and didn't ate anything". I said.

" Well I'll go out and buy us something to eat because I have to make a quick stop first" He Kissed my cheek again and looked at Jason " Guard her with your life McCann" He glared at him and walked away.

" Who would Haved though He had feelings" Jason said while looking at me.

" Yeah he is not all bad " I giggled and sat down on the Sofa next to Jason.

" So you are like my babysitter?" I teased.

" I guess ba- uh I guess" He chuckled.

" You want to call me babe Jason?" I Teased again.