In Action.

Seven

In Action

···Emily's Point of View···

" The boy I love is-" I got cutt of by Jeff running in with blood all over his shirt.

" Boss They are here" He shouted.

" Who?" My dad asked and grabbed my hand.

" Thomas and his gang." He spat and pulled out his gun and Jason did too.

" W-What are you doing? I asked while looking at him and pulling away my hand from my dad grip.

" My Job." Jason Looked at me and then walked out of the room.

" Matt take her to the last room in the building and hide her inside and guard the door with your life."

" Yes boss.'' He looked at me and I looked at my dad.

" Be carefull I love you." I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

" I love you too" He whispered and walked away.

"Lets go princess." He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room I looked to the exit door and saw Jason with my dad. "He is going to be Okay." He said and pulled me upstairs to the last room which its Jason.

" Go help them!" I shouted as he locked the door and staid there guarding the door.

" Babe my job right now is to protect you and thats exactly what I am doing." I stood up and Looked thru the window I saw a few mans and My dad's gang but something caught my eyes. I open the window. "What the fuck Emily?!" Matt shouted.

" JASON BEHIND YOU" I shouted and he looked at me and then turned around and killed a man. He looked at me sad and Matt grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from the window.

" Have you lost your mind girl?!" He shouted at me.

" So..So..So much Blood..." I said in shocked of what I just saw.

" Snap out of it Girl!" He got on his knee in front of me getting to my level since I was sitting in the bed. " This is the first time you see Jason in action?" He asked.

" Yes." I Whispered.

" What you saw could happend toJason if you keep seeing him behind the boss back."

" I know but we love each other and My dad needs to understand it." I spat.

" He wont understand it. You are his life and he would never want a boy like Jason end up with you."

" He has too."

" He doesn't has to because he solves everything with killing."

" My dad" I sighed.

" You are the boss daughter and thats like if you touch you die." He chuckled.

" The boss daugher ugh! Why me?" I mumbled.

" Well atleast you snap out of your little-" He staid quiet when we heard heavy foot steps getting closer."

" Omg Matt." I gasped and He gave me a knife.

"Hide in the closet and don't get out for nothing." I nodded and he staid by the door. I hide on the closet and I heard Matt cursed. " Fuck stay there" is the last thing I heard from him because I heard a gun shot.

" Matt." I whispered to my self and tears rolled down my cheeks. My hands shaking as I looked at the knife waiting for the moment to come I knew it was near. I knew they where going to find me.