Our Romantic Day ♡

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Jason." I mumbled.

" Yeah baby?" He chuckled.

"Stop kissing my neck when I'm trying to sleep." I mumbled and he grabbed my face hard and pushed it to the right.

" Who the fuck made you that hickey?" He spat and I pushed his hand. "Did you fucked that bastard?"

" No, It was Diana she was kissing my neck and got Josh atenttion." I kissed his lips.

"Oh, Sorry." He peck my lips.

" Oh so because its a girl you don't mind it?" I asked him.

" No, It was part of your first job so its good with me." He whispered and Kissed my neck then got on top of me.

" Get off baby. Can we do something ..Romantic today? Like go to dinner and then the movies?"

" Sure, Babe." He kissed my lips and we got off the bed.

" You remember Jenny?"

"Yeah your best friend."

"Yeah,  She never talked to me again she just got mad because I was with you and she never like call or something. She just ignore that we were best friend for since we were kids." I sighed.

" And why do you care now?" He asked.

" I just..You know just thinking." I mumbled.

" You know you have me, The gang, Your mother and your friends. Who loves you very much." I kissed his lips.

" Thank you baby." I smiled

"Get dress baby." He said and I walked in to the bathroom.

---

We walked outside and The guys were waiting for us. "Finally, We wanted to surprise You guys."

"Surprise?" Jason asked.

" Yeah." He gave us 4 black bags fill with money.

"Where did you get that?" I asked Jeff.

" Well we went back to Josh house and plant the bomb that You gave us, Boss. The place was already burning but just to get rid completely of the body's we use the bomb and we found this bags of money in their car." Jeff explained.

"You did good and I almost forgot to pay the ladies here." Jason smirked and grabbed the bag and pull out like 200,000 and gave it to Diana.

" Thank you, Boss." Diana said.

" And for my woman." He smirked. "The rest is your."

"What's mine is your baby." I kissed his lips.

" Take the money and hide it in the building." Jason said to Luke.

"Alright." Luke said.

" I won't be home tonight but you guys take care of the business." Jason wink and we got in his car and drive away.

" So where are we staying?" I asked.

"A hotel." He said.

" Great." I smiled.

"But first will have our romantic day." He kissed my lips and Continue driving.

--- At The Aquarium.

···· Jason Point of View····

"Jason! Baby look at that one is so prettie." She said and I chuckled. She has been like this for abou an hour just hipnotize by the fishes.

"Lets keep moving." I kissed her lips.

" Aww baby, Look how cute the penguins are." She tap the glass. "I remember when I walked just like that." She giggled.

"When I made you a woman." I whispered on her ear and she turn around kissing my lips.

" Yeah." She smiled and then burst out laughing. "The penguin fell how clumsy he or she is." She was so happy I couldn't stop looking at her.We kept walking.

"Holly Crap, Babe look at the whales." She almost shout excited.

"You are just like a kid." I hugged her from behind while we watch the whales swiming.

" They are so weird but adorable." She giggled and I kissed her cheek.

"Babe i'm going to sit down." I kissed her cheek and sat down looking at her smiling and having fun. This woman means everything to me, I love her more than anything in this world and seeing her smiling showing her beautiful smile as she enjoy this moment makes me just fall more in love with her if that's even possible.

"Baby, come here." She shout and I chuckled and walked towards her. "Look How cute they are." She whispered. "I just can look at them all day and I won't get tired of it." She smiled and I gaze at her blue eyes.

"I know the feeling baby." She immediately blushed and kissed my lips. "Why you always blush when I say something sweet?" I chuckled.

" The way you look at me, Jason. Its a look that shows me how much You love me." She kissed my lips.

"Its because I do love you." I kissed her lips.

"I love you too." She whispered and I hugged her from behind and continue looking at the whales.

----

" Thanks for buying me this fluffy Whale now we can sleep with it like a pillow." She laughed.

" No Problem babe. Want some Ice cream?" I asked her.

"Yes." She smiled and we walked towards the ice cream parlor and bought a Xtra large milkshake. We sat down sharing it with two straws. "This is so romantic." She peck my lips.

" Babe, Do you know you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen?" I gaze at her blue eyes and she blushed.

"Thank you baby." She whispered.

"I love those blue eyes and I love how they sparkle everytime you look at me. I love your smile, It makes me happy when you smile. I love how you blush when I say something about your beauty." She kissed my lips. "I love you My Beauty Queen."

"I love you so much Jason." She kissed my lips.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

DOUBLE UPDATE SO ENJOY!!!

I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD WHEN I SAY IF YOU REACH 100 VOTES I'LL UPDATE SO YOU GUYS REACHED IT AND HERE IS THE UPDATE!

100 VOTES AND 25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!