A baby?

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Don't you dare Jason." I glared at him. "Please don't, I just did my hair." I yelled as he ran towards me and grabbed me. "Jason!"

" The water is cold." He chuckled and threw me in the water. I swim up and splash water at him.

" I hate you." I giggled and he cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips.

" No you don't." He chuckled and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the water and sat down on the sand. " Em?"

" Hmm?" I kissed his lips. "Something wrong?"

" I love you." He whispered. "So fucking much." He kissed my lips.

" I know, Tell me what's really wrong."

"No you don't.  How do I know once you go to college..You won't cheat on me or leave me? You'll meet new guys, Smart guys who are doing something with their life-" I cut him off with a kiss.

" Because I promised. And babe you are smart too. Tell me who can shoot from far away a man on the head? Who can bomb a place and not leave evidence. You McCann thats so smart  how you have everything plan out."

" Em, I'm a criminal." He sighed.

" Don't! You promised." I stand up and walked away from him.

" Emily!" I ignore him and walked inside the house. I grab a towel and wrapped it around my body. "Listen, Em." I grabbed the hamburguers from the fridge and put two hamburguers on the pan. " Princess, I was just saying."

" What is your plan of life, Jason? Being a fucking criminal all your life and putting me on danger?" I shouted.

" No but right now..I need my job." He sighed. "It pays good and I enjoy it."

" Jason, Everything you said to me a few weeks ago in New York was to get me back?" He hugged me from behind.

" No, I meant everything I said." He kissed my neck then sucked on it softly. "Salty." He chuckled.

" Well, You did trow me in the water." I giggled.

" I really don't want to fight, Em. I just want to make love to you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me against the fridge.

" Jason, I really need a break baby. We have been here for a a few weeks and we have done it 3 times a day. You are even out of Condoms so no condoms no making love." I giggled.

" Well..While you make those burguers, I'll go to the store and buy some protection." He wink.

" Can You bring me Some candies make sure chocolates, Oh and Ice cream. Oh and some chips maybe Doritos? Or lays or you can buy both, Right?" I smiled real wide and he chuckled.

" Anything for my Princess." He kissed my lips. " Anything else?"

" Duh! A soda and make it Coke." I giggled.

" Damn someone is going to be super hyper tonight." He chuckled.

"Yup and I'm going to be a pain in your butt." I Poke his chest.

" You are always a pain in my butt." He peck my lips. " Is to much sugar tho." He mumbled.

" You're worried I'll lose my figure?" I spat.

" No, Baby. I love you just the way you are." He kissed my lips. " Are you pregnant or something?" He asked.

" Maybe." I giggled.

" Don't even joke with that, Emily." I sighed and  flipped the burguers. He hugged me from behind.

"I though you wanted kids?" I whispered and he kissed my cheek.