He won :(

···Emily's Point of View····

{WARNING IS DIRTY}

I got him just where I wanted him. He is losing the bet. He is on top of me attacking my neck with kisses. I feel his warm tongue on my neck then  sucking on my soft spot it made me moan so loud he chuckled. He already have me in my bra and thong and he was naked. He pulled down my thong with his teeths making me moan. " Jason Baby." He kisses my thighs making me tremble a little bit. " Do it." I moan and he lick my wet hole in a teasing way.

" You are so wet baby." He looked up and smirked. " Say the words and I'll make you scream all night." He licked my clit and Kiss it.  He pulled away "I think its enough for tonight." He laid down and started doing himself.

" Oh so you are just going to jerk yourself?" I spat as he looked at me and continue jerking himself.

" Yeah baby." He lick his lips and I got on top of him. " Em this is another side of you." He whisper and I grab his hand pulling it off his dic*. " Don't be jealous of my hand baby." He teased.

" Lets forget about the bet Jason." I whisper on his ear and kissed his neck.

" No baby." He chuckles and I started sucking on his neck when I felt him grind on me I moan he is such a teaser. " Ride me baby." He whisper on my lips kissing me hard.

" You asked for it so you lose." I whisper and he nodded up and down. I sat down a little lower on his crotch now as I felt his dic* inside of me. I moaned.

" The condoms." He groaned.

" Forget about it just tell me when." I kiss his lips and he move his hips up thrusting in to me.

" Baby just move back and foward you can even jump a little bit." He explained of course I am so unexperienced for this stuff I know somethings about sex because of the movies they always show a woman on top but they don't show what they do after that. He grabs my waist moving me foward and back slowly. " Now faster." He bit his lips as I went faster his hand on my waist then going up to my boobs squeezing them hard making me moan even more louder. " Damn Em you are so good at this." He groaned. " You really let yourself go with me." He grind at the same time as me making the pleasure even better.

" Jason Baby!" I moaned. He pulled me a little bit up and down as I got the Idea I started humping on him and that's when he really liked it. He rolled his eyes in pleasure and with one hand he started rubbing my clit with his thumb. " Omg! Jason this is so good." I moaned.

" You like this baby?" He teased and then his jaw tighten. " My confident girl." He kept rubbing hard and I kept going. " Get off." He moaned and I did as he said he cum outside of me. " Clean me up baby." He said in between breaths. I licked him clean and he pulled me back on top of him. " Your turn Cutie." I continue grinding on him as I felt my self on the edge my walls getting tighter around his dic* and he smirks. " Cum for me baby." I rest my head back as he grinds on me thrusting in hard. I though I was in control since I was on top of him but I was wrong. I rolled my eyes and rubbed his abs up and down. " Come on baby Cum for me , You know you are there." He teased and I reach my climax I moaned so loud he chuckles. " Good girl." He whisper as my body collapse on his chest. He kiss my sweaty forehead. " Let me taste you baby." He flip us over and open my legs. " Your juices are dripping." He whisper and licked my thigs to my wet hole and swollen clit going up to my lips and kiss me. " So delicious." He smirks and goes to my ear. " You lose baby girl. I can't wait to see my name tattooed on you sexy butt." He squeeze my butt and then spank it and got off me.

" Oh no baby, You asked for it." I snap at him.

" But you rided me. You where on top of me so you lose." He laughed. " I tricked you and you fell for it darling." He smirks. " I got you baby girl." He teased.