My First Job.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Are you ready baby?" Jason asked.

"Yeah." I walked out of the closet and he bit his lip.

" To sexy..Change in to something that doesn shows that much."

" Babe, This will get Josh's attention." I was wearing a booty short and a long sleeve pink shirt that showed my belly with my hot pink heels. My make up was simple making my eyes pop out. My hair had curls on the end. I looked hot and slutty just what man like Josh want.

"Where are you hidding your gun?" He sighed.

"Diana will be more cover so she has the guns." I sat down on his lap and kissed his lips.

" Here take this pocket knife and Remember what I told you." He kissed my lips.

"I know baby slide his throat deep." I kissed his lips and  we walked outside.

" Ready babe?" Diana smirked. "You look so hot."

" Lets just go." I mumbled and we got in my car.

" Be careful baby. I love you." Jason kissed my lips.

"I love you too." I smiled and drive away.

"He really loves you." Diana said.

"I know." I mumbled.

"Why are you such a bitch?" She asked.

" You don't like it? Then get the fuck out of my car and let me do this alone."

" Look..I'm sorry for fucking your boyfriend."

" Yeah so sorry." I mumbled.

"You forgave him and not me!" She spat.

" Why do you care if I forgive you or not?" I spat.

" Because you are in the gang and we should be like best friends." She wink.

"  Best friends? Seriously?"

"Yeah, Look we are now in a job together about to kill our Enemie how awesome is that?" She laughed.

" Fine, I'm over the you slep with my boyfriend thing but We aren't bes friends."

"Yet." She added and I rolled my eyes. I parked my car in front of the club and we got down. She grabbed my hand.

" What are you doing?" I spat.

" We have to play the lesbian role. Man love seeing two girls making out and touching each other." She laughed.

" Okay." We walked inside and order two drinks.

" There he is." She whispered in my ear.

" He already have womans around him." I sighed.

" Come lets get his attention." We sat down in a booth where he could see us.

" Drink your shot fast because you aren't going to like this." She smirked.

" What-" She crashed her lips in to mine and got on my lap.

"Kiss back, Em." She mumbled on my lips. She nibble on my lower lip until I parten my lips and she slipt her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my hand placing them on her butt. She grinds on my earning a moan from me she smirked in the kiss. I pulled away and she giggled. "You should have kissed back, Em." She peck my lips.

" He is looking." I whispered.

" Okay, One more kiss and just try to enjoy it..well more." She smirked.