Jason, Selena and Me ;)

>>>WARNING SUPER DIRTY<<<

If you don't like dirty parts you can skip this one because its all dirty!!!

···· Jason Point of View····

" We are drunk and high plus you are drugged." She mumbled.

"  Fine we won't do it, But If I catch you kissing her something we are going to have a problem." I said serious and she sighed.

" We..Kissed a few minutes ago." She mumbled. I got off the bed and she sighed. " Jason..I'm sorry."

" Go Just make out do what the fuck you want." I spat and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and I grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Hey, Everything alright?" Selena asked as she walked in to the kitchen already changed in to her pjs.

" Nah, Just thirsty aren't you drunk?" I chuckled.

" I almost fell in the shower what you think?" She giggled and grabbed a beer.

" Oh Damn." I laughed and sat down on the counter. " So are you going to keep kissing my woman?" I said and took a sip of my beer she just stood there frozen.

" Uh..I'm sorry I just..She is so beautiful and seeing her with a bikini and dancing.."

"It turn you on?" I teased.

" Kind of." She blushed and I just had to laugh.

" I told her about us doing a threesum but she doesn't want to." I waited for her reaction and she just smiled.

" I haven't had one of those in years." She giggled and sat down next to me.

" Oh so you have experience it?" I asked and she nodded yes.

" two girls, In summer camp and it was amazing." She smirked.

" I just can Imagine 3 girls on a bed all over each other damn So hot." I felt my buddy getting hard. "Why are you Bi?"

" Its not a choise silly. I just like both and Emily is hot as hell. Her beautiful blue eyes."

" Her sexy lips." I added.

"Her Hair so long and Soft." She added.

"Her beautiful smile."

"Her sexy body."

"Everything about her is perfect, She is my beauty queen." Her nipples were hard and I had a boner.

" Could you two stop talking about me." Em said as she walked in to the kitchen wearing my long sleeve shirt and I can Imagine no pants under it.

" Sorry babe." I chuckled and she looked at my crotch than at me. She looked really pissed off. She grabbed a beer and drank it so fast in front of us and then took another beer. "Slow down babe."

" Are you going to tell me why the hell do you have a boner? What the hell were you doing with her?" She spat.

" Wait, Em. We didn't even do anything. He was talking about you thats it. You clearly heard him because you walked in saying if we could stop talking about you." Selena spat.

" Why are you talking to me in that attitude?" Emily spat and glared at her.

" Because You are acting like if I want Jason's dic* When you know that I want to eat your puss¥." She smirked trying to make sense In Emilys mind. I chuckled silently just watching this two argue.

" Oh fuck this." Emily pushed her against the fridge and crashed her lips in To Selena. I was shocked to see My Emily make the first move and so agressive. They were making out and Selena flipped her over now Emily was against the fridge. Selena grabbed her thigh and pulled it up to her waist as she got more closer to her. She pressed her body against Em and I heard Emily moaned. Emily open her eyes and looked at me she smirks and grabs Selena's as$  I smirked back and she pushed Selena off gently then she grabs Selena's hand and started walking up the stairs she turns around and pushed Selena against the wall kissing her again but this time she was looking at me while she made out with Selena. She pulled away and grabbed my hand too. We walked upstairs to our room she lets go of Selena's hand and pushed me on the bed. Selena sat down in the chair looking at me and Emily making out. Emily took a glance at Selena as she kissed me and notice Selena touching herself.