Surprised?

···Emily's Point of View····

" Princess."  My dad said as I walked in.

" Hey dad." I mumbled so annoyed at him.

" Aye Toledo." Jason smirk and Dad looked shocked.

" You Remember?" He asked me and I nodded.

" How could you try to brake us up?" I snapped at him.

" You seem happy with Justin. You kissed him and told him you loved him so I though it was for the best that-"

" That What? That Me and Justin date? It was all a huge lie and you took advantage of me. You took your oportunity with out thinking about Jason or me." I yelled at him and Jason pulled me closer to him.

" I just wanted the best for you." He shouted.

" And the best for me was you lying and making me believe that I loved Justin? Well that was a huge mistake because Even when I didn't remember I still loved Jason." I pulled away from Jason and got closer to him. " I am so ashame to be your daughter I have never been ashame even knowing that you are a criminal but you hurt me and the man I love." I grabbed Jason hand and we started walking to the door when I felt a tight grip on my forearm.

" Emily, I am your father and you need to respect me." He yelled at me.

" You need to earn your respect." I spat and Jason pushed him softly making him let go of me.

" All for McCann?" He spat like venom.

" No, All for me. I am tired of being the sweet and caring girl. Now you want respect? Then respect me and my desicions. I can't believe what you did to us..you could have told me the truth but no you just took your chance to make me date Justin who once tried to rape me." I walked out with Jason by my side who by surprise was quiet. " What's wrong?" I asked.

" Nothing baby." We got in his car and he drove away.

" Jason What's going on?" He grabs my hand and kissed it.

" I'm so lucky to have you by my side as My girlfriend." He  said as he continue driving.

" Yes! You are so lucky." I teased.

" Yeah, Yeah. Do you love me Em?" He asked.

" Are you really doubting me?" I asked annoyed while glaring at him.

" Don't look at me like that Em. Is just a question." He snapped.

" I.LOVE.YOU." I said between kisses on his neck.

" Good. Now stay in the car I'll be right back. Oh you want something?" He asked.

" Yeah a M&M and a Sprite." I said and he chuckles.

" Okay baby." He got down and walked inside.

···· Jason Point of View····

I grab the M&M and more candies, Tostitos with the cheese to dip them, 3 pack of gum.

" Is that everything?" The woman asked and I was about to pay and I notice I left my wallet in the cabin. I pulled out my gun and smirk.

" Put everything in the bag." I said and then remember the sprite I walked back and there were no sprite. " Shit." I walked outside and Em looked at me shocked to see me with a gun.

" What the hell are you doing?" She yelled as she got down from the car.

" There are no sprite so you want a coke?" I asked and she pushed me out of the way and Looked at the woman shaking as she put the things on the bag.