Memory Lost But Still His love.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up and saw this girl standing next to me. She smiled and said something excited. I look around and The room is fill of boys. "How are you feeling,Em?" The girl said.

"Who?" I asked and rubbed my head.

"Not funny Emily. How are you?" She asked again and I sat down looking at everybody in the room.

" Emily, Who am I?" A really cute boy asked while looking at me.

"I don't know.." I whispered and and tried to remember who am I?

" I'll get the doctor." A boy with beautiful brown eyes said and walk out of the room.

" Do you know who you are?" The girl asked.

"No..Who am I? W-Why Am I here?" I asked and started crying.

"Don't cry, Em. We are here for you." The really cute guy said and got closer to me but the girl hold him back.

"Don't Scare her , She doesn't know who you are." The girl said and A man all dress in white walked in to the room.

" I'm Dr. Bullock, Emily and The boy told me you didn't remember who you are?" He said.

"Why..Why don't I remember?" I asked while crying.

"  Calm down sweetie." He said and he did a few test. " Can You recognize one of this people in here?" He asked.

"No." I whispered and The really cute guys looked down.

---

The doctor explained to me what happend and I was so confuse right now. "So lets start by me. My name is Selena and I'm your best friend." The girl said and smiled.

" Well, I'm Justin Your Ex and Now Best friend." He chuckled and I smiled while looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

" I'm Jeff one of your closest friends." A guy in a wheel chair said.

"What Happend to you?" I asked and he smiled.

"Got shot on my legs but don't worry I'll be walking pretty soon." He chuckled and I smiled.

" I can't do this." The real cute boy said and storm out of the room.

" Can you call him back?" I said to Selena and she smiled then ran out of the room. "And You are?" I asked another guy.

"Luke I'm the party guy." He laughed.

"Good to know." I laughed and The cute guy walked inside. "Aren't you going to tell me who you are?" I asked and he smiled. Everybody left the room and he got closer to me. "Why everybody left? Why did you left the room like that? Who are you? Are you-" He shut me up with a kiss.

" I'm Your Fiancé."  He whispered.

"No wonder why I like you since I saw you." He chuckled. "Did I said that Out loud?" I asked and he nodded yes.

"Don't blush baby." He smiled.

" You must know what happend to me?"  I whispered.

" Yeah..But we'll just..Not Talk about it.."

"Why not.?" I asked and he grabbed my hand but I pulled it away.

" Because you aren't ready to know baby. Its not an easy thing to take in one day." He sighed.

"Is it that bad." I sighed.

"Yeah baby." He caressed my cheek and I looked down and Tears rolled down my blue eyes. "Can you please look at me?" He whispered and I nodded no. "Do you trust me?" I nodded yes. "Then Look at me baby." I looked at him Gazing at his light brown eyes. "I won't let anything or anyone hurt you ever again. I love you so much..You don't know it but I'm so in love with you." He Kissed my cheek and I looked at his eyes again and got lost in them.