Telling my dad.

Six

Telling My Dad

···Jason's Point of View···

" Why so Quiet McCann?" Toledo asked with a smirked on his evil face.

" Don't feel like Talking" I spat and Looked at my cellphone.

" That's weird you are always excited when we are in a mission" He teased as I looked thru my contact and pressed My Girl<3 to text her but then I remember she left her cellphone on her friends car.

" Hmm?" I Looked at him.

" You are not even Listening to me" He slapped me and I pushed him.

" What the fuck is your fucking problem motherfucker" I spat angrily.

" Now That's the McCann I know." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes and rest my head back just thinking about Emily, She must be so worried damn I hate doing this to her but in my life style and Job I can't just quit and act like nothing happend she needs to understand that this isn't a game.

" Bro wake up" Matt Shouted and I almost punched him.

" Shit man" I stretch and they are all looking at me.

" You falling a sleep in a mission? Now thats fucking weird" Jeff spat.

" Well man I am so fucking tired. I just want to get this thing over already" I mumbled as we got down the black van with are Guns, Black mask and of course my home made bombs.

" Don't fuck up guys and Protect McCann while he plants the bomb on the safe" Toledo order as we broke the glass window and snuck in.

" Fuck" I whispered as I looked at a few people playing card in the table and smoking weed.

" Don't worry McCann we got this Just focus on the safe" Toledo smirked and walked in to the room I heard shots so I ran for it and spotted the safe. I grab the bomb from my backpack and place it on the safe.

" Well Well McCann We meet again" I recognize that voice its Josh,mfuck I hate him so much.

" Josh" I mumbled as I turned around to face him he has a gun pointed at me.

" Get the fuck away from the safe" He order me and I move slowly and pulled out my gun.

" You know Josh I hate the fact that I once let you live, You should be kissing my ass since I gave you a chance and this is what you do? Bad choice Josh" I smirked and He shot me on the shoulder but I shot back on his head. He is on the floor dead and I continue with the bomb. My shoulder is bleeding alot but it doesn't hurts much.

" McCann are you alright?" Toledo asked as he looked at Josh body.

" He fucking shot me on the shoulder" I said in pain.

" Lets finish this" Toledo said and I nodded.

" 1 minute" I smirked and we walked out of the room. It was a small bomb just to break the safe(Security box). "3..2..1..Boom" We ran back to the room and I smirked proudly since my bomb worked like always.

" Good Job McCann" Toledo said while grabbing the gun and some money from the safe.

" Lets go" Matt shouted and we ran back to the van and Jeff drove away.

" How are you feeling McCann?" Toledo asked while looking at my shoulder.

" It fucking hurts man" I spat and put my hand on the wound making preasure for the blood to stop but it was useless.

●●●The hood.

We walked in and the rest of the gang that were waiting for us looked at me shocked.