Going To Dads House

Two.

Going To Dads House

" Why did you chose me?" I Whisper and He looks at me with a smirk.

" I didn't chose you I just got the wrong locker" He explain in a calm way.

" You wanted Britney?" I asked.

He chuckle and Looked at me then back at the road.

" Britney owes me big time She is lucky I got you and Not her because she would be dead by now" He spat.

" Oh you need money?" I asked and grab my backpack looking for my purse I found it and pull out $200. "Here now can I get down?"

He grabs the money and throw it on my face.

" This doesn't works like that baby girl" He teased.

" Then what do you want from me?!" I Yelled at him and He looked at me pissed off and Pushed me so hard I hit my head against the wimdow. He laughs.

" Not funny Idiot" I spat in anger while I rub the side of my head.

" For me it is" He Chuckles.

" So princess who made you that Hickie on your neck?" He asked and Smirked "Naughy girl huh? I didn't know that" He has that smirk on his lips.

" M-My Boyfriend" I said while covering my neck with my hair.

" Who is your boyfriend? The school nerd?" He Teased.

" No for your Information I am Justin Bieber Girlfriend" I spat proudly.

" Who's?" He looks at me confused.

" You don't know who Justin Bieber is?" I asked shocked since everybody knows who JB is even the haters.

" No.Tell me" He said.

" He is the sweetes celebrity in the planet. He is a huge pop star" I explained and He laughs.

" Why would he be dating you?" He said.

" Because He loves me for who I am" I spat.

" Girl that boy is cheating on you" He said seriously.

" Don't be a hater He is not cheating because we are in love" I said calm.

" Look at me I am hot and have a nice car girls are all over me and Imagine being a celebrity all the fans all over you I would fuck them all so why wouldn't he?" He look at his cellphone and then at me.

" Because you might be a player but He isn't" I spat and roll my eyes.

" Oh Justin Bieber He is a pot head and Yes he has cheated on you a few times but you are so dumb you can't even see it" He smirked and I slap him on the face.

" You fucking bitch" He yelled and pull over the car.

"S-sorry" I mumbled.

" Its to late for that baby girl" He spat.

He grabs something and when I looked clearly it was a gun.

'"Sorry I just hate when someone talks about me or my Boyfriend" I whisper.

"You will risk getting killed for your douch boyfriend?" He asked.

" I love him" I said.

" don't ever hit me again Or I'll blow your brain out" He spat and pushed me hard.

We staid quiet and he continue driving to who knows where.

"I'll let you get out but you can't scream or run away or I swear I'll kill you" He gets down of the car and open my door. " Just follow me" He said.