New Experience?

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up and Kissed Jason's Chest and gave him butterfly kisses all the way up to his lips. " I love you." I said and got off the bed. I walked in to the bathroom and did my morning rutine. When I finished I walked in to the closet and changed in to my bikini and bikini top that match then my shorts bootie Jeans and my see thru T-Shirt over it. I put on my sandles and grabbed my towel. "I'll be in the pool, Babe." I said and he cover himself under the blanket. I walked downstairs and put a beagle on the toaster and serve myself a glass of juice.

Selena and Justin walked in and they both couldn't keep their eyes off of me."Damn Em..So hot." Justin mumbled.

" I'm going to take a swim in the pool." I smiled and put butter on my Beagle and Sat down on the couch watching tv and eating my Beagle.

"How about we have a cook out?" Justin said and sat down next to me and So did Selly I was in the middle.

" Sounds good." I took a huge bite of my beagle and I continue watching the tv.

" So I'll invite a few people over and will had a small pool party." Justin said and I just shrugged. Then Jason walked in.

" Damn baby, If I would have seen you before you left the room dress like that I would have-"

" Don't start." I giggled and he kissed my lips. " I love you baby."

" I love you too." He took a sip of my juice and I feed him some of my beagle He took a bite then kissed my lips. " So I heard something about a pool party?" Jason said as he sat down on the other couch.

" Yeah, Something just to chill." Justin said.

" Don't invite nobody will just buy a few beers and snacks, Flip a few burgers on the grill you know chill out just us." Jason said and I got up and sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder as he talks with Justin and Selena. I continue just watching the tv and finishing my beagle.

" Look babe we are in the E!news." I said excited.

" Miley Cyrus new party buddies Jason McCann and Emily Toledo. 2 Criminals from Toronto. They met at the concert which they sneak in and met Miley. Sources close to the singer tell us that Miley invited them to the after concert party in her hotel room but she didn't know who they were."

" That's bullshit she knew I was a criminal." Jason spat.

" They added that Miley was a little scared to tell them to leave after the party got a little crazy and they staid sleeping in her room and in her bed." Justin turned off the tv.

" The media are always making rumors like this." He spat and my cellphone rang immediately.

" Hey, Miley." 

"Hey, Boo. How are you?" Miley said.

" Good and you?"

" Good boo. So uhmm I..Just..Did you saw what they are saying about us everywhere?"

" Did you really said that?" I sighed.

" No, I just found out and its all lies I just wanted to clear this mess up because we are party buddies."

" Its all good sweetie."

" Good so I'm on break this friday we have to meet up again."

" Sure, I'll just talk with Jason and Justin and we could meet up in a club."

" Sure boo. I have to go but I'll text you later byeee." She hung up.

" She wants to party with us." I said and Jason kissed my cheek. I got up and walked in to the kitchen I wash my dish and Selly walked in we haven't talk since the kiss its awkward now.