Love thru a phone ;)

····Jason Point of View···

" This is bad Jason." Toledo spat angrily his hand going thru his hair and Em is freaked out right now.

" I know McCann but we need time okay?" Toledo caress Em cheek and kiss her forehead. "You are going to California I have a house up there and you'll stay atleast a week or two."

" But what about Mom?" Emily asked with worried eyes.

" She doesn't care about you Em." I sat down next to her and she just sighed knowing that what I said was true.

" But..School and my friends..Dad.." Tears roll down her cheek. "I don't want to leave everything." I stroke her hair as she rest her head on my shoulder.

" Stop thinking about that Em. You need to be thinking about yourself." Toledo sighed and close his laptop. " I bought your plane ticket you leave in 5 hours so Jason take her home for her to pack her stuff and then take her to the airport."

" Wait Jason Isn't  coming with me?" She looks at me her eyes fill with tears. "Jason baby?" I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

" No babe." I whisper and she stood up in front of me.

" I can't be with out you Jason." She whisper as I pulled her to my arms.

" Its Just a few weeks I promise." She nodded "no" I kiss her forehead. " We need to protect you Em"

" Alright..Take me home." She mumbled and Hugged her dad. " I love you dad and please be careful..don't let nothing bad happen to him." She kiss his cheek and we walked away.

●●●Emily's House.

" So California is warm." I try to break the silence but she just faked a smile and continue packing her shorts. " You can go to the beach but don't wear a bikini." I chuckled trying to set the mood but she just continue packing her clothes. "I'm going to miss you Em." I whisper.

" I'll miss you too." She wipe off a tear and smile. "I love you Jason." She finish packing and crawl on the bed getting on top of me.

" I love you too." I kiss her lips and she parten her lips giving my tongue entrance to her warm mouth, Kissing her passionetly exploring her mouth we both pulled away catching our breaths.

" Make me yours before I go." I grab the hem of her shirt about to pull it up I stop.

" We have to go baby." I mumble and she got off of me.

" Okay." She looks so sad damn it hurts to see her like this but its for the best.

●●● The Airport.

" We still have 30 minutes, Do you want to get something to eat?" I asked her but she nodded "No" and continue resting her head on my shoulder and her face on the crook of my neck.

" Don't forget about me." She whisper on my neck.

"Em I'll be calling you and Texting you." I whisper and I could hear her sniffling.

" I love you Jason." She kiss my neck and I hug her tight.

" I love you too but will see each other in a few weeks babe." I chuckle trying to make her smile.

" What if something happens to you?" She asked.

" I promise you nothing will happend to me." I smirked. "Have I ever broken a promise to you?" I teased.

" No but-"

" Relax Em I'll be fine." She smile and peck my lips.

" Alright I believe you." She whisper on my lips before kissing me.