The heat of the moment ;)

···Emily's Point of View····

" Jason, That doesn't look like a christmas tree." I giggled and he groaned.

" Well That doesn't looks look like a Ginger man." He smirked and I continue trying to give it a shape.

" I told you we should have bought the molds."  I grab some flour and threw it at him. " White looks good on you." I giggled and he grabs some flour and threw it on my face. "Jason!"

" Karma is a bitch." He chuckled.

" I hate you." I mumble and sneeze.

" No, you don't. You love me." He pressed his body in to mine. "Jump." He whispered and I jumped and wrapped my legs on his waist and my arms around his neck. " Tell me you love me."

" I love you." He kissed my lips and sat me down on the counter top. He got in between my legs and starts kissing my neck, My hand going thru his hair. I rest my head back and moaned. " Mmm....Jason." He sucked on my neck.

" I love you." He mumbled on my neck and I grabbed the bowl of flour and pour it on his head. " EMILY!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." I got down and ran to the room but he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. He pinned my hands. " So you want to play dirty, huh?" He smirks and smack an egg on my head. When I felt that slimmy thing  rolling down my forehead. I wipe the disgusting liquid.

" Yuck!! Eww!! Jason, You crossed the line." I pushed him off. " I'm really pissed off now." I hissed and got off the bed.

" Karma is a bitch." He chuckled.

" No karma isn't the bitch, You are." I scoweld and walked in to the bathroom.

" Babe, Come on it was just playing." He sighed. " Lets finish baking the cookies."

" Do it yourself, McCann."I turn on the shower."Eww I hate how the egg smells."

···· Jason Point of View····

I tried to open the door but she locked it. " Emily, Don't make a huge deal about this." I shout.

" I'm not. You fucking smach a fucking egg on my fucking hair its disgusting." Damn since she got out of Jail she has been cursing alot and it getting on my last nerves.

" Stop fucking cursing." I yelled and I heard her laughed.

" Seriously, I am not the same girl you order around if you haven't notice it yet." She shouts. " Leave me alone. Can I shower alone in calm atleast." She groaned and I punched the door then walked to the kitchen I start cleaning up the mess. When I finished I finish making the cookies and put them on the oven. I plugged the Playstation 3 and started playing.

" Smells good." I heard Em said from behind me but I kept playing. " Sorry for flipping out." I continue playing. " Stop being mad at me." She whispered on my ear from behind me.

" I love you too." I mumble and continue playing.

" Damn, You weren't kidding when you said you would ignore me for a game." She giggled and I paused the game and cupped her cheeks and gave her a kissed that she wont bother for another one in a while.

" I love you, Baby." I whispered on her lips then kissed her again. " Go check the cookies, I'm seriously craving for them."

" Okay." She walked in to the kitchen. " Shit, Fuck!!" I heard her cursing and I stood up and storm in to the kitchen. I pushed her hard against the fridge and glared at her trying to scare her but she glared at me back not looking away for nothing. I broke our little glare competition and she smirks. " Move out of the way."