The Big Twist

···Jason Point of view···

"Taylor baby?" I asked while walking inside the apartment I pay for her. "Tay?" I asked again and no response. I walked in to her room and heard a scream from the bathroom. I open the door slowly and Saw that her boyfriend had her pinned against the bathroom wall. "Let her the fuck go man." I pulled him off of her and punched him two times on the face and grab my gun. " You mess with the wrong girl boy." I smirked. " Don't you know she is a McCann?" I teased and he was shocked.

" Jay Don't get your hands dirty with this pig." Taylor hugged me from behind and I felt my body relax.

" You are a lucky sun of a bitch man." I hit him with my gun on his head and he passed out. " Are you alright baby?" I asked her and she hugged me tight.

" Yes, I am just glad you came just in time." She smile and kissed my cheek.

---

"What's Wrong?" She asked.

" Nothing just go to sleep." I faked a smile and she snuggle in to my chest.

" I can't sleep when you are moving every second." She giggled.

" I'm not tired." I whisper.

" Jay when we were eating you said you were tired as hell so now tell me what is bothering you?" She sat down looking at me.

" Just some stuff..Problems." I mumbled.

" Wait,Jason are you like this because of a girl?" She asked and turned on the light.

" I can't stay here with you like you want me to Tay." I sighed.

" Why not? One of your sluts?" She spat. Taylor has always been the jealous type she wants to protect me from getting sick for fucking with lots of girls or getting hurt by falling in love with a girl.

" I have my girl back in Toronto." I smiled just by remembering Em.

" What? You are dating?" She asked really annoyed.

" I have a girlfriend Tay I really love her." I admitted.

" Great just great Jay now she will break your heart and you'll be hurt once again and then-"

" I Love her and She loves me." I pulled her back in to my arms. " You are so over protecting with me." I chuckled.

" I wonder where I got that from." She teased. " I just don't want your heart to get hurt."

" Tay my Girl is a goody-Goody." I laughed and grab my cellphone and showed her the Selfie that Em took of us Kissing.

" That's Em?" She asked with a cute smile.

" Yeah." I smiled just imagining her sleeping damn I miss her.

" Aww she is so adorable." She smiled. " And she is realy beautiful Jay she looks like a barbie."

" Yeah she is perfect." I whisper.

" So what's the problem?" She asked.

" Well the problem is.." I sighed. " She is My Boss Daughter." She pulled away and her eyes fill with worry.

" Have you lost your mind Jason?" She shouted. " Miguel Toledo's daughter You really lost your mind Jay he is going to kill you!" She continue yelling at me.

" I love her Tay and You know I don't give up on the people I love." I shouted.

" So what now?" She asked sadly. " I'm scare to stay alone here." She spat. " I though you could stay with me for a few weeks."