Kidnapped :(

···· Emily's Point of View····

I woke up in the middle of the woods undress only with my underwear is freezing out here and its snowing. I have a chain on my waist with a lock on it, It was around a tree so I couldn't walk just like 8 feets away from it. I pulled and  tried anything I could to release myself but It was impossible. I closed my eyes and started crying.

---Flashback---

" Miley?...Is that you?" I mumbled I couldn't see who it was my vision was to blurry and the room was dark.

" Its me baby." I heard a man's voice and then I felt him touching my leg going higher to my thighs.

"Stop." I tried to shout but I couldn't scream and barely talk. His hand went under my dress. "Please stop." I whispered and Got the strengh to pushed him and stand up. I tried to ran to the door but it was all a huge blure and I fell on the floor. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me I grabbed the sheets trying to hold on and stand up but he dragged me harder and Threw me on the bed.

"You are so fucking sexy. When my sister told me about you I didn't know you would be this hot. She was right you are so fucking sexy I can only Imagine how good you must fuck." He grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

"S-Sister?" I mumbled and he ript off my dress. I pushed him but I was so weak.

" Diana. She told me about you and I haven't stopped thinking about you since then." He touched me and slide a finger inside of me. "Mmmm...You feel so good..Mmm..I'm cumming baby." I tried to shout to move but it was impossible. He cums and licked his finger and started laughing so creepy while tears rolled down my blue eyes. "Dammit You made me cum so fast and I didn't do anything yet. I just wanted you for so long Emily. You are so beautiful and so sexy. I love you baby..So much." I felt a sting on my neck me and I passed out completely.

----End Of Flashback---

" I-I was rap€d.." I whispered and and pulled up my knee's hidding my face and crying. "Kidnapped..I'm not in L.A anymore..The snow..The trees..This Is Toronto he brought me back to Toronto but why?

···· Jason Point of View····

"It has been almost a fucking  day." I sighed. "And no clues or anything." I said and my cellphone rang.

"Jason! Come here right no hurry." Miley said and hung up.

"Guys Lets go I think Miley found something." I grabbed the keys and we walked to my car. I drove to Miley's house and walked inside.

"Jason this Is Austin and he did saw something last night."

"Speak up boy!" I spat.

" At the awards I notice a guy all dress in black. He had dark brown eyes and dark black hair he was looking her a way..that was scary. At the Party I went looking for Emily and saw Him inyecting her something on the neck. We got in to a fight and he pulled out his gun and escape through the door with her. I escape trough the window and watch him put her in his car and drive away I follow him in my car and he went to the Airport, man. He took her with him it was a private plane so maybe you could tell the police and they could asked the man who flew the plane." He said. "Sorry I couldn't do much."

"Thanks man. You did enough, You tried and I'm grateful." I shake his hand and ran to my car.

----

"So to Toronto?" I said and the man nodded yes.

"Put the gun away from his head Jason." Justin said and I back away.

" Take us now.'' I Shout and he nodded yes.