Bad choices

···· Emily's Point of View····

I got home and walked straight to my room its one in the morning and I notice Jason isn't here. I check my phone and no text from him or missed calls. I laid down and fell a sleep.

--

I woke up and Jason is not next to me. I check the other rooms and he wasn't here. I guess he must be with my dad. Its his choice and I'm not ruining my life again. I did my morning rutine and decided to wear a simple dress for college. I got in my car and check my cellphone no missed calls or text. I drive to college and went to my classes.

--

" So what are we going to eat?" Max asked.

" What ever you want." I mumbled and Saw Jason's car parked and he was smoking a joint in the car hood. "Jason is here..Uh do you mind if I-"

"Go on." Max wink and I walked towards Jason.

" No text no calls-" He shut me up with a kiss.

" Shut up and stop fighting." He spat.

" Where did you staid last night?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Missed me?" He smirks.

" I'm serious Jason. Where did you staid..You look like you haven't slept." I whispered and caressed his face.

"With some..Friends." He mumbled.

" Jason, Are you drugged?" I grabbed his hand and help him get in his car. "Give me the keys." He smirks.

" They are in my pant's." He chuckled.

" Jason..I only have one hour so stop playing games."  He grabs the Keys from his pocket and accidently pulled some pills. " What the hell did I tell you about those?" I shout.

" You don't know what I have been thru since last night..Fighting with you then....Then..Going to the hood getting almost killed.." He rest his head back.

" What happend Jason?" I looked at him and he fell a sleep. I drove to the hood and got down. I notice bullets in the ground. I walked inside and knock in the door then walked in to hear my mom crying and the room was fill with people. "Dad?" I saw him pale white with his eyes shut and wearing a white suit on his bed with a rose in his hands. " MOM! WHAT HAPPEND? DAD..NOO.." I yelled and got closer to my dad shacking him. "Dad! Please wake up." I cried.

" He is dead." I heard my mom's voice. "Jason McCann was the last one to see him alive. He betrayed your father." My mom shouted.

" No! No..No..He would have never.. No!" I was in shocked.

" Jason McCann killed him And he is going to pay for this." Jack spat and everybody started saying bad things about Jason. I ran out of the room and Got in Jason car and drove away. I look at him and he was sleeping or passed out. I stop the car in a lonely beach.

" Jason..I shook him and he mumbled something. "Jason wake up." I slapped him hard and he open his eyes looking at me. "Tell me is not true." I said crying. "This time I'm not running away I'm facing you..Now Speak." I shouted.

" I didn't do it, Em.. I was there but I didn't shoot." I started sobbing.

" I told you to stay out of it..But you didn't listen."

" Please..Em.." He started crying. "I loved your dad even if we did fight..He raised me."  I cupped his cheeks and kiss his lips.

" You need to get out of here. Run away..They want to kill you."

" Where are we going baby?" He peck my lips.

" No Jason..You made your choice now you are going to deal with this alone. I just got back my life and I'm not running away because I didn't do anything." He looked at me and started sobbing I was shocked to see him like this.