Away from him >·<

···Emily's Point of View····

" Tell me  what happend again, Toledo." The police man looked deep in to my eyes and I breath in and out slowly.

" John Torres was a stalker, Like since two months ago He started texting me and threaten me in person and in text. If you find my cellphone you'll see the text. He once kidnapped me and he wanted to get me pregnant because I was beautiful and he wanted me to be the mother of his baby."  I sighed when the police man looked at me with That I-Don't-Believe-You look.  "I escaped from him but not so easy because he shot me on my lower back."

" Why didn't you call the police?" He asked.

" Because I though it was over, Plus you guys never caught him before what makes you think you could now?" I hold my head as I look down at the table.

" Continue."

" After He shot me, Things got worst he wanted to hurt my dad, Jason and me." He raised an eyebrow.

" We both know who your father and Boyfriend is." He whispered and I slammed my fist on the metal table.

" Dammit! This is bullshit! I am nothing like them." I yelled. " They are still human and you are judging me with out hearing me out. You just think I'm like them because we are related to each other." I groweld and he chuckled.

" We are making calls Emily, You had a fight once in school, You disrespected the teacher and how weird is that you got shot and there are no record of it in the hospital. You are just like them don't denie it." He was pressuring me and I sighed. " Continue."

" He became obsessed with me and he wouldn't leave me alone. Today Is Jason birthday so I planned a date on the beach for us. We where talking and having a great time when John showed up with a gun in his hand...H-He made me tie Up Jason and then He did stuff.." 

" Speak, Toledo." He glared at me damn was this cop an asshole.

" He tried to rape me, He first shove his gun...Down there." I looked down and he nodded. " He was so mad because I was with Jason and he then Penetrate me...He was raping me!" I started crying. "I was crying and Jason couldn't do anything  just watch me until he got on his knee's and pushed John off me...I was scared he was going to grab me again and I Grabbed the gun and shoot him on the head. I tried to shoot him somewhere else but It was my first time holding a gun and I pointed to his shoulder but shoot him on the head. I didn't want to kill him but he left me no choice." I started crying and he looked a little moved by my statement but he just stand up and before walking away he looked at me. "What now?" I asked.

" Will Have to talk with McCann and then will decide what we are going to do with you." He walked away.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Hey, Turner." I smirked and he glared at me. He puts a folder on the table. "How is she man?"

" She is like you people, Lets see what happends. Tell me what happend." He grabbed his tape recorder. " Now."

" That bastard was fucking obsessed with my woman, He texted her and even kidnapped her. He shot her on her lower back oh and wanted to get her pregnant." I was so pissed of and worried about her.

" Tell me what happend tonight."

" Well Its my birthday and  we decided to go to the beach, She had a surprise for me. We were making out when John caught us and freaked out. He had a gun and made Emily tied my hands. Thats when he started touching her and raping her with the fucking gun, then he punched her because she didn't want to be with him, He then started raping her with his disgusting dic* and I got on my knee's and Takle him off her. I told her to grab the gun as John was still on the ground with me but he then was going to hurt her again and she shot him. She staid on her knee's crying and that's when you guys came." I hope the fucking story matchs.