Being Stubborn x)

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Finally, Friday." I said as I walked inside the house.

" Yeah and we are going to the club!" Selly said.

" First lets go shopping." I giggled.

" Justin can you give us some money?" She asked.

" Yeah babe." He gave her money and then walked towards me. "Here, Em."

" Oh no. Its fine I have money." I smiled and walked upstairs I throw my backpack in the floor and Laid down. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and Ryan walked inside.

" Hey." He sat down next to me.

" Hi, Everything alright?" I asked him.

" Yeah..Its just I was wondering if you would like to be my partner for the club tonight?" His cheeks turned red.

" Are you asking me out?" I teased.

" Something like that.." He smiled.

" Look Ryan I'm going to be honest...I'm in love with an Idiot." I sighed.

" Oh..Yeah McCann." He mumbled. "If you love him what's the problem?"

" We are both Stubborn." I smiled and he chuckled.

" Lets goooo!" Selly shout.

" I have to go." I smiled and walked downstairs with Ryan. Selena smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Lets go." I said and we walked outside. We got in my car and I drove away.

" So now that we are alone, Are you going to tell me what has been bothering you lately?" She asked.

" I-I saw Jason." I sturrer and Bit my lip.

" You what? When?" She whispered shout.

"On monday." I mumbled.

" And what happend?" She asked excited.

" Nothing..He kissed me and he thought everything was alright. A kiss don't change the fact that he killed 3 people and left me when I most needed him."

" And after you rejected him what did he do?" She asked.

" He was so different so cocky. He was saying that I shouldn't play hard to get because I wanted him. After we argue I said I would call the police."

"You didn't?' She looked at me shocked.

" Of course I didn't..But he doesn't know that. The way he stared at my eyes..He was hurt but I am too. I know everybody thinks I'm the bad one but damn nobody see's that when I was in the hospital I needed Jason and he wasn't there...He left me with my mother and he knows all the problems we had and I-I just needed him there and he wasn't just like when my father died he wasn't there neither..I just love him and hate him ugh! I missed him and I want to be with him but at the same time I'm so pissed." I sighed.

"Look Emily you just need to chill for a night and stop over thinking things. Okay? Forget about Jason and what he did. You know you'll end up getting back with him so st-"

" I wont." I cutt her off. "Its so over." I spat.

"Oh really? Then tell me why are you still wearing the ring he gave you?" She smirked.

"Because..Because I..Still love him." I mumbled and she laughed.

"Lets just stop talking about it." She smirked and put the volume of the radio up.

"You know what I miss?" I smirked.

"What?"

"His dic* Damn it has been 3 weeks and I haven't done anything and we use to do it all the days like 2 or 3 times." I laughed and so did she.