Frenemies?

···Emily's Point of View····

" Where are you going? The hospital  is not that way."   He chuckles.

" I have my own personal nurse." He said.

" Oh shit." I said and he looked at me. " You must be in a gang and you are Jason enemie."

" Something like that but don't worry I won't hurt you." He smirks.

" Good now hurry up you are losing to much blood." I snapped at him and he looked at me with curious eyes. " What?" I smiled.

" Nothing, I just like your atittude." He smiled back.

--

" Let me help you." I said to him as we walked inside a house.

" I'm good." He said and someone caught my eye.

" John Torres." I whispered and tried to run back but Kyle got in the way.

" Relax please." Kyle said and caress my cheek.

" I only was worried about you and you brought me here with John. Why?" I whispered to him.

" Good Job nephew." John said.

" Nephew?"

"Surprise?" John smirks.

" H-He is bleeding to much." I said to John and pointed at Kyle.

" You really worry about everybody huh? Isn't she amazing guys?" John said to the rest of the guys in the room.

" Where is Maria?" Kyle asked.

" In her room. She will stich that." John said and Kyle walked upstairs.

" Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked him.

" We are eating Pizza are you hungry?" He asked.

" Sure you didn't poison it right?" I teased.

" Come on silly."  We sat down in the dinning table everybody was looking at me and I was just playing it cool.

" Could you creeps stop looking at me like that? " I smirk and they all burst out laughing.

" Feisty." One of the guys said and I glared at him while taking a bite of my pizza.

" Why the hell did you shot me?" I glared at John. " That was so stupid you could had killed me." They all burst out laughing again.

" Well thats what I wanted." He said.

" Just because I didn't want to get pregnant? Psycho!" I mumbled.

" Hey I am not a psycho I was just really pissed off at you." He smile.

" Well I am glad you aren't anymore."

" Who says I'm not?" He snapped.

" You would had killed me and not offer me a pizza." I shrugged.

" Okay you got me." He smirks and I notice something on his neck.

" You got shot on the neck?" I gasped and he smiled.

" It only scratch on my skin don't worry I got shot on my stomach." He pulled up his shirt exposing his abs wow he has a nice body I can't denie it. " My scar is down here Em not on my abs." He said and I rolled my eyes as I felt my cheeks burning a little bit I knew I was blushing.

" I wasn't.."

" What? Looking at my abs?" He smirks and Kyle walked in.

" Are you okay?" I asked and he smiled.