Meeting Dave.

···· Emily's Point of View····

I staid in the cold snow crying my eyes out just the blanket over me. I was freezing to death and from all the crying I was weak, My head was hurting alot and I stand up walking closer to the edge. I look down and I could see John's,Victor, Jack and Tayzon faces laughing at me and telling me to jump. I took a glance back and saw my father he smilled and reach out his hand for me. I walked towards him and about to grab his hand he disappear. I rubbed my eyes and notice I was up the hill in the middle of the street. A car stopped and a man got down and ran towards me. He took off his coat and put it around me. I stared at him and he was saying something but I wasn't paying attention . I shook my head and he grabs my hand pulling me to his car. I got in and he put the heater on for me. "You are freezing." He grabs his cellphone.

"Don't call nobody." I whispered.

"So you do talk, What happen? You look hurt." He said.

"Crash my car in to a tree down the hill." I mumbled.

"Oh, Well my brother could bring his truck and take it to your home. Where do you live?"

"I don't remember." Lied.

" What's your name?" He asked.

"Emily." I whispered.

"How old are you? He asked.

"20" I answered.

"How long have you lived in Toronto? He kept asking questions.

"All my life." I mumbled.

"So you remember everything except where you live?" He chuckled. " I'm not a  doctor but I know you are faking it." He chuckled.

"Then what are you?" I asked and he smiled.

"A movie director."

"Oh..I have to go." I was about to get down but he grabbed my arm gently.

" Look, I have a daughter and I know as a father that your parents must be worried." He pulled me back and I sighed.

"My parents are dead..How old are you?" He looked kind of young.

"38 and now you tell me where are you from?" He smiled.

"You don't look 38." I mumbled.

"I take good care of myself." I smiled and he smiled back.

"You have a beautiful smile kid maybe you should show it more often." He wink.

"I'm not a kid." I mumbled.

" Look, I'll call my brother to take your car to my house and fix it and when you're ready to go back to where ever you live I'll take you myself, okay?"

"Thank you." Maybe I just need like a father figure to feel protected? "Thank you so much." I smiled.

"No problem sweetie." He smiled.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Come on Emily..Answer your fucking phone." I am still driving under this fucking bad weather looking for Emily. She doesn't answer her phone and nobody knows where she is. I'm scared so scared I know I lost her as my woman but I don't want her to die specialy not because of me.

"Bro, Its 7am we need to go back and rest." Justin said.

" I can't..This is my fault, Justin..She caught me while I was fucking a woman. If I caught her like that I would have killed the man and beat the shit out of her and I don't like hitting womans..But she Just..She just cried and said 3 words you never want to hear from the person you love..I Hate You." I sighed.