I'm Ready.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Now point to the head, Baby." Jason said and kissed my neck since he was behind me teaching me how to use a gun.

" Okay." I sighed and shoot but ended up shooting the man on the shoulder.

"Baby, Don't close your eyes when you shoot. Just breath in and out, Relax your shoulders and point to his head." He whispered on my ear. "Or do you want me to make you relax?" He bit softly my ear and grind on me from behind.

"Jason focus." I giggled and He grabbed my hands.

"Right there, Baby. Now shoot." He whispered and I shot the man on the forehead.

" I did it! I did it." I hugged him and kissed his lips.

" Try it again. Jeff bring out the other bastard." Jason shout.

" Do you really think I need so much training?" I sighed.

"Well, You have been shot a few times so Yes you do need lots of training." He chuckled.

" Fine." I mumbled.

"Hey, Jason I brought you a beer and to your girl a soda." Diana Smirked and I glared at her.

" Its Boss!." I spat and she smirked again and raise a eyebrow.

"Easy Girl I'm not doing anything." She winked

"Uh..Thanks Diana." Jason said and took a sip of his beer.

"Take the Soda Em. I didn't poison it." She said.

" Hey, boss Come here." Luke shout and Jason looked at me and Diana.

"Behave." He spat and walked away.

" Why are you such a bitch? Yeah I fucked him so? You weren't together." She spat.

" You know I'm holding a loaded gun in my hands right?" I smirked.

" Let me show you how to use it." She pulled out her gun and shot the man straight in the head.

" Should I cheer for you?" I rolled my eyes and shot at the dead man on the neck. "Dammit." I mumbled and she got closer to me.

" Relax your tension, Girl. Don't shut your eyes just looked at him as...John just Imagine him trying to rape you." She whispered.

"How do you know that?" I sighed.

"It was all over the news. Shoot him." She whispered on my ear. I did as she said and shot him on the forehead. "Try it again." I shoot and it went straight to his head. "You're so welcome babe." She giggled and caressed my lower back. "Nice Tattoo By the way." I turned around and she wink then walked away.

"Thanks." I shout and she gave me a thumbs up and kept walking. I kept practicing until Jason came back.

"Baby, I have your first Job." He kissed my lips.

"What do I have to do?" I asked him.

"Seduce Josh, Take him to a room and when he least expect him you'll kill him. Can you do it?" I nodded yes. "Good, So You and Diana will go together he will think is a threesome so he will never say no to you two. If you can't kill him Diana will do it for you, Okay? No preasure."

"Its fine baby. You have teach me alot this pass few weeks I'm ready." I kissed his lips and we walked back to the house. We where practicing in a house that was super lonely. There were no houses near it and it was like a hidding house. The gang were drinking and smoking. I sat down on Jason's Lap and Jeff gave  us a beer and wink at me.