I'm The Best ;)

···· Emily's Point of View····

"Where are you going babe?" Jason asked.

" Diana Invited me over to her place." I Said and kissed his lips.

" Oh Really? I thought you two hated each other?" He chucked and I sat down on his lap facing him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Well no we don't. She is my partner so I guess now we are friends." I smiled.

" Nothing else?" He smirked.

"You are so dirty minded, McCann." I kissed his lips.

"I love you, Baby." He peck my lips. "While you are with Diana I'll be with the boys to see how the business is going." He kissed my lips and I got off him.

"Okay, so call me later. Can we have dinner at The mexican restaurant? I want some Tacos." I said as I put on my coat since its snowing today.

" Alright baby and no kissing or touching each other." Jason chuckled and I slapped his shoulder."Just kidding." He laughed and hugged me. " Are you still on your period?"

"Nope." I smirked and He pushed me on the bed.

"Good." He whispered and unbutton my jeans but right there someone knock on the door. "Fuck." He mumbled and got off me.

"Dammit." I sighed and he chuckled.

"I'll guess we'll do it later." He peck my lips and we waked to the door. He open it and it was Diana.

"Lets go!" She smiled.

"Don't tempt her she is really bad on temptations." Jason spat.

" Don't worry, Boss. She is all yours." Diana smirked and I rolled my eyes at Jason.

"Idiot." I mumbled and kissed his lips. "I'll see you later."

" Okay, I love you babe." He spank my butt.

"Jason!" I groaned.

"Baby Your button and zipper are open." He bit his lip and smirked.

"Oh so I interrupted something?" Diana giggled.

" No." I said.

"Yes." He said.

"Lets go." I sighed and pull up my zipper and button my jean.

"Have fun girls." He wink and kissed my lips. We walked outside and Diana laughed.

"You two are something special." She said.

"Yeah." I giggled.

" So I ordered the Pizza like you told me extra cheeze and Bacon."

"Good and The movies?"

"Yup, Sinister and The conjuring." We walked to her building is not that far from my place since its in the hood.

" So this is my place." She said as we walked inside.

" All pink, I love it." I smiled and sat down on the couch.

" Yeah its my favorite colour. So which movie should we watch?"

" Sinister." I said and she put it on. She walks in to the kitchen and came back with two glass of soda.

"Lets eat." We grabbed a slice of pizza and we watched the movies.

"So what should we do now?" She smirks and pulled out a joint of weed.

"Seriously? I can't." I sighed.