Love,Love,Love.

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Jason, seriously where is my suitcase?" I giggled.

" I don't know." He chuckled. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Jason, I need to know at what time I leave." I search in the closet and I could hear him laughing.

"Did you find it?" He shout from the bed.

"No." I shout and walked out of the closet. "Jason, Where did you hide it?" He smirks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He played dumb with that cute smirk.

" Yes you do! You hide it when I was taking a shower." I laughed.

" Sorry but I don't recall hiding your suitcase." He chuckled.

" Maybe its because of all the pills you have been using." I mumbled and he got up mad.

"Really, Em? Its under the fucking bed." He spat and I open the drawer and grabbed the pills.

" I told you to not lie to me." I showed him the pills and walked in to the bathroom. About to throw the pills in the toilet he pushed me hard against the wall making me whimper. "Jason, Its for your own good baby. This is not healthy it could kill you." I whispered and he tries to grab the pill but I wouldn't give it to him. I put them in my mouth and it was like fighting with the devil.

"Open your fucking mouth." He shouted and I nodded no. "Open your mouth." He said slowly while glaring at me. I nodded no again. "Oh no? No?" He lift his hand up about to hit and when he looked in to my eyes he stops. "What..What am I doing? I wont hit you.." I pushed him and spit the pills in the toilet and the flushed it. "I'm sorry baby." He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"I love you." I kissed his lips.

"I love you,Too." We walked out of the bathroom and I check my suitcase looking for my flight ticket and it was gone.

" Jason McCann!" I shout and I heard him chuckled.

"That's my name." He smirked and he hugged me from behind.

" Where is it?" I giggled.

"In the water in the sea away from you and me." I burst out laughing.

"Did you planned to say that?" I turned around facing him.

"No why?" He asked while smiling.

" Because it rimes." I giggled and peck his lips.

" Oh it does!" He laughed and tackle me softly to the bed with him. We started Fighting playfuly. I was on top of him.

"I win!" I stick my tongue out and he flipped me over.

"No, I win." He chuckled and kissed my lips passionetly and his hand sneeking in to my shorts and panties. "I guess this is my prize, Huh baby?" He smirked.

" Stop." I mumbled as he started rubbing my cli+.

"Don't ask me to stop when you are soaken wet for me." He whispered on my lips.

" Finger me deeper baby, Pull down my pants and pantie." I moaned as he rubbed my cli+.  He looked at me a little surprised.

" Its good to see you so confident and talking dirty again." He chuckled and pulled down my pants and panties. He thrust in to me with his fingers.

"Deeper." I moaned he pulled down his excercise pants and slide his dic* inside of me.

"Better?" He smirks and I nodded yes. He rubbed my cli+ with his thumb while thrusting hard in to me. "Say my name baby."