He Is Trying...

···· Emily's Point of View····

" I really don't want to leave..I had such an amazing weekend with you." I sighed and he chuckled.

" So I'll see you next weekend?" He asked.

" Yeah, Well I better get going. Bye Dave." I kissed his cheek and got in my car and drove straight to college. I park my Car and of course Jason was waiting for me. I got down and continue walking but he catch up with me.

" Hey, Baby." He was about to kiss my lips but I turned my face and he kissed my cheek.

" What are you doing here? What part of we are not together you didn't understand?" I spat.

" Stop being a bitch baby. I miss you and I Love-"

"Hey, You just cant  live with out me, Huh?" I laughed as I answer my phone.

" You left your new camera Silly." He chuckled.

" Damn..Yeah I forgot about it." I said and Jason looked at me pissed off.

" Its alright I'll just develope the pictures we took."

"Sounds great. I have to go but call me later bye." I hung up and Jason grabbed my phone.

"Dave? Why the fuck is he calling you?" Jason spat and I rolled my eyes.

" None of your god damn business, Jason." He tried to kiss me but I looked away and he grabbed each side of my head forcing me he kissed my lips and I bit his lip.

"What the fuck, Em?" He shouted.

" You think a kiss would resolve everything? Well it doesn't okay? We are over and thats it just deal with it and stop acting so inmature and stubborn be a fucking man for once." I shout and he grabbed me and threw me on the back seat of his car. He got on top of me and I pushed him only making him laugh.

" You didn't think I was a kid when I was fucking you, Huh baby? When I was fucking you I was a real man? A real man that hit your G spot. A real man that made you cum 5 times in less than 30 minutes." He said proudly.

"Is that what being a man is about? Fucking? You are really so clueless about life about being a real man." I laughed and he unbutton my jeans even if I tried stopping him he kept going and hold my wrist against the seat. He was about to slide it inside of me.

" So are you going to rape me? Is this what you have become? You think your mom would be proud of this? How about your dad? Huh Jason? Are you going to rape the only person that loved you and took care of you? Answer me!" I shout and he pulled away nodding no. I pulled up my pantie and jeans.

" Please, Emily..Give me a chance to prove to you that I love you."

"No, Jason. You hurt me and I need to move on." I whispered and got down of the car and walked super fast inside the school.

---

I walked outside to my car and when I got in and turned around to drive away I saw a few roses and each of them had a note.

I grab the  red one: It Means I love You and I Only love You Emily.

  Red (Dark): It means Unconscious beauty.  You are my Beauty queen,Em.

White : It means lots of things but this is the best > I am worthy of you.

Heavenly White: It means Happy and love. You are my Happines I love you.

Pink: It means Appreciation.  For always being there and loving this monster.

Dark Pink: Appreciation and Gratitude.  Thank You for everything you have done for me.

Light Pink: Admiration. I admire you baby so much. You are a brave girl.

Yellow: Promise of a new beginning and Jealousy. "I care baby give me a new chance.

Orange:Desire. I desire to be with you so badly. Not for sex jjpust to speak with you and hold you in my arms.

Red and White Given together: These signify unity. Forever togeyher remember?

Peach: Let's get together, Sincerity. I'm honest when I'm teling you I'm sorry and I love you. I just want you back baby.

Black: Death. With out you its like I'm dead on the inside. I need you in my life.

Blue:  The impossible. Its Impossible for us to be away because we were meant for each other so baby give me a chance. I love you.

I put away all the notes and grabbed all the roses. I smell them and smiled, This was a very cute thing to do. I drove back to the house and walked in to my room the bed was fill with red roses and in the middle the was a box of pizza. I open it and it had a note. 'One more chance baby girl is all I asked for -Jason.' I smiled and took a slice of pizza and sat down eating it. "Jason is really trying his best to get you back." Selly said as she walked in to the room.

" Yeah.."

"So are you going to forgive him?"

"A few roses don't change anything." I mumbled.

"I feel bad for him." She whispered.

"Really? What about me? You can't even Imagine how hard is to see the love of my life fucking another woman." I spat.

"I'm sorry,Em." She sighed abd got closer to me. "I can see the pain in those blue eyes. You are sad and that spark is gone."

" I hate that after all his have done to me I still love him."

"Well you don't stop loving someone so fast and specialy since he was your first real love."

---------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE ;)

I KNOW IS SHORT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SO YEAH!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YAY #19 YAY!!!