Still the target >·<

···· Emily's Point of View····

" Jason!!!" I shout as I saw a crab. He ran next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Kill that damn crab! Lets boil it in hot water and then will eat it." I shout and he burst out laughing.

"Seriously, Em? Its a damn crab its not going to kill you." He chuckled.

" But it sure is going to pinch my feet." I shout and he carried me inside the house.

" Happy?" He kissed my lips.

" You know what happend with me and a crab the time we were here." I mumbled.

" Oh right the possessed crab." He laughed.

" And You the hairy balls, Remember?" I smirked and his cheeks turned red.

" Don't mention it." He kissed my lips.

" Now that was funny." I giggled and he pushed me against the wall and started sucking on my neck hard.

" Is this funny?" He mumbled and bit my neck.

"Jason!" I moaned and he pressed his knee on my core which was throbbing by now. "Dammit I hate when you do this."

"You know you love it." He whispered on my ear and sucked on me earlobe.

" I do..So much." I pushed him back and grabbed his hand pulling him to the couch.

" Are you going to fuck me?" He smirks.

"What do you think?" I smirked back.

" Strip for me." He sat down and bit his lip. "Wait let me go get my money." He stands up and I pushed him back.

"I'm not a slut, Jason." I rolled my eyes playfuly and started moving my hips side to side as I pulled up my shirt.

" Take it off Baby." He bit his lips. I throw him my shirt and continue to my pants. I unbutton them and pulled them down slowly. "Mmm..So sexy." He licked his lips and stared at my body from head to toe.

" You don't get tired of looking at me, Huh? You always enjoy it Like if it was our first time." I giggled.

" I  find you more beautiful each day." He smiled.

" Aww baby." I spin around slowly and bend down giving a perfect view of me.

"Such A Tease." He chuckled and I start playing with the hem of my panties. "Pull them down or I'll do it for you." I started pulling them down but the door slammed open.

"Mom? Jack? Get out." I shout and Jason gave me my shirt and pants.

"You were right Mrs.Toledo. We found them." Jack chuckled while pointing his gun at Jason.

" Mom, I know you are fill with hate right now but you got to listen to us. Please one chance to hear us out." I got dress and stand infront of Jason.

" He killed your father and you let him stay here and with you?" She ran towards me and tackle me to the floor she sat down on my stomach and started slapping me over and over again.

"Mom,Stop." I yelled and she kept hitting me. Jason couldn't move because Jack had the gun pointed at his chest. I could taste the blood in my mouth but I wouldn't hit her back. "Mommy, Please." She kept hitting me until Jason pushed her off of me risking to get shot but he didn't care. He help me get up and I cried on his chest.

" Its alright baby." He hugged me. "You still have me."

" You two are traitors and You were his daughter how could you be with his killer?" She yelled.

" Because Jason didn't killed him. It was Victor and Tayson." I yelled.

" And you believed him?" Jack spat and tried to shoot Jason on the shoulder but the bullet just scratch his skin. Jason immediately grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs and lock the door.

" Grab our documents and my money hurry." Jason whisperedand grabbed a gun waiting for them to tried to break in. I ran to my suitcase and grab our ID and other important documents. I grabbed the money he had hidden under the matress.

" Lets go." I whispered and we ran to the window we walked thru the roof and heard the a shot.

"They open the door, Hurry." He grabs my hand.

"Its t-to high." I stutter as I looked down.

"Its sand baby, We won't fall that hard. Trust me." We both jumped and I hurt my ankle.

" Jason..It hurts." I whimper and he carried me and started running away.

" I'm sorry baby." He whispered as he ran.

" I should have never come here." I cried and he put me down behind some huge rocks.

"This few days with you have been amazing, Em." He kissed my lips. "I'll find a car and come back for you, Okay?"

" No, Just stay here." I sobbed and he kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, Baby. I'll be back I promise." He kissed my lips and ran away.

···· Jason Point of View····

I ran until I found a car I broke the window of the car and did what a criminal does best, Steal it. I drove back for Em and she wasn't where I left her 30 minutes ago. My heart started beating ten times faster. "Emily?" I shout and saw a trail of blood. "Emily, Baby?" I follow the blood and saw her dragging herself. "Emily." I ran to her side and she turned around her shirt all cover in blood and she was holding her chest tight while crying. I pulled away her hand and saw a tiny hole where the blood was coming out. "Emily!" I called 9-11 and gave them the direction of the house since I didn't know where the hospital was. I told them I was close from the house and hung up.

"Jason..I'm cold." She cried and I started crying.

"Baby, Hold on. You can't leave me all alone..You and me forever remember?" I kissed her lips and she was shaking.

"I love you, Jason...Jack..H-He is a ...Traitor.."

" I love you too..Baby who did this?"

" Victor and Jack."

" Em baby You need to be strong, okay? They'll take the bullet out and you'll be fine I..Love you Em. Don't you dare close your eyes." I grabbed her and started walking towards the house. I heard someone chuckled and I turn around.

" McCann crying? Now this is just beautiful." Victor chuckled.

" You did this and You'll pay for this." I look at Em and she had her eyes closed. I got on my knee's still holding her and I Looked at Victor. "Kill me, Please Kill me. Don't let me  me suffer this..Please kill me." I cried.

" This is way better than killing you McCann. Enjoy your miserable life." He chuckled and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

20 COMMENTS AND 75 VOTES OR NO UPDATE SO HURRY!!!!